Do you think there should be rewards for Justice rating milestones?

Yes 294 85.71%
No 29 8.45%
Maybe 20 5.83%
Voters: 343. You may not vote on this poll

Tribunal Rewards for Specific Justice Ratings Milestones

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fudouri

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
I wouldn't advertise rewards. But it would be nice like at the end of 2013 if Riot gave surprise rewards to certain people who did well in tribunal.

Wouldn't give anyone who wasn't already doing tribunal a reason to start because the reward is random and not guaranteed the next year and is infrequent.

I don't need a reward to keep me voting but a pat on the back is always nice.
Actually I was thinking this exact same thing.

The only way you can "reward" is to make it not a real "reward" (which is giving a positive reinforcement for an action).

This means whatever "reward" has to be done at a completely random time and be explicitly one time (at least said to be one time).

Then, going forward, even if you have some poeple doing tribunal regularly hoping for a reward, that isn't so bad, but most wouldn't put in the months of effort or what not, to do it without another reason (whether its trolling or making game better or whatever)

IVI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-04-2013

bump

Tannis FireBeard

05-03-2014

I think the rewards might simply be an end of season summoner icon. I think summoner icons should represent how helpful to others you are and players can look out for other players that have these icons and get help or just try to have a game with someone friendly. Of course there would be the need for valid reports against you having some kind of reduction of an invisible scale to determine whether you are a genuinely good summoner or only when it comes to judging others. But it would be nice, especially for new players to find some nice people to learn from using this.

TwilightXari

05-03-2014

My god, it's a zombie! Mods! Mods!

Wait, where are you all? Are you - wait, are you all still drunk over there? Put that GD thread down and come put this one in...I dunno...Fan Fiction or something!

I Smash Soulz

05-04-2014

Guys look at the date, its from 2 years ago ._.

Darth Tenebrous

05-19-2014

I completely agree. as a player with a teamwork ribbon, I can see what any team needs to do. I admit i make mistakes, but who doesnt?

chuybakka

05-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenorsaxhero View Post
I completely agree. as a player with a teamwork ribbon, I can see what any team needs to do. I admit i make mistakes, but who doesnt?
necro. -_-"