An especially toxic player.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AGForero

05-18-2014

Hi, everyone. This is my first time posting. I played a game of ARAM to encounter "archerxofxisis". He criticized all of my team's grammar, deliberately fed, and told me to kill myself multiple times. I have a screenshot of a chat bubble we opened up:

Click image for larger version

Name:	derp.PNG
Views:	115
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	968371

This didn't really get to me, but it could get to other people. I did report him for feeding, but for extra measure, I'd like to add a note up here. Thanks for reading!

PrivateBaldric

05-18-2014

Naming and shaming will only lead to getting your posting privileges revoked. You logged your report after the game. Additional information is unneeded as the tribunal will see the game transcripts if it should even make it that far. Currently Riot is handling all tribunal related reports directly so it will likely be handled rather swiftly.

I would advise editing your post to remove the image and player name. Not worth losing privileges over a troll. You can also send in a support ticket with the players name and the screen shot.

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Jubbinaut

05-18-2014

I always agree with the Name & Shame rules here. I usually go through the trouble of explaining why they're in place. Your case is different.

In your case, I'm gonna say, you should probably take down that picture of you obviously harassing and baiting him. From only what I can read in that image, I'm actually more sympathetic to him than to your position. And that rather hurts your credibility.

RingOfFates

05-19-2014

Name and Shame, is going to get you banned, you should of just mute him and, why did ya add him, when he is going act like that, I wouldn't add anybody, even if they are my real life friend, I just ignore them and move on. But don't name and shame ever again buddy, it's part of the rules, and if you see someone toxic or harassing you, use riot support to get some help, they will fix the situation, just please don't name and shame other people, thanks.