i want panda please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrapIsBored

11-01-2012

i hope RIOT make a champion who is a panda. preferably a monk. something similar to pandaren brewmaster of dota (with the hat and bamboo stick). but not the skills, just the appearance of the champion. i dont have skill ideas as of now. but i will think of it and post it in the future.

SaintPinHead

11-01-2012

Yeah I think after WoW did that, they are probably going to stay as far from that idea as possible.

Quincy Jenkins

11-21-2012

YES! I was just about to come on and ask about if they are going to make a panda. I LOVE PANDAS!

So many of my friends say that they would by a card just to buy a panda. They would make so much money out of just creating one champion! Riot Games should make a panda that is cute and fluffy!! and also quite strong.

I would buy a $10 card just to buy it and the skin.

So please Riot Games PLEASE MAKE A PANDA CHAMPION IT WOULD BE JUST A AWESOME THING TO DO!!

Osprii

11-21-2012

Ohhhhh, I have panda for you. (But it's sorta a joke concept) Check it out at Pandamanda- The Kickass Chinese Bear.

You can look if you want. Hopefully, if a lot of people make panda concepts and they become popular, Riot will take a hint. I can see them actually making a panda champ, not like the duck thread that is so popular. A duck just wouldn't make a champion that can be serious enough of an idea for the league. All champs must be at least semi-serious.

I can see the panda being from Ionia, possibly connected to Wuju style like Wukong is.

Anyway, just because WoW did it doesn't mean Riot won't. Its not like a fighting martial arts panda idea was NEVER done before WoW, they are hardly original. And Riot is far from original, too (Mostly, that's a good thing).

Sven the horible

11-21-2012

Volipanda skin?

Volibear's long lost panda son?