Stickies gone?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Watch Nome troll everyone by stickying my tier list instead.

But really, stickying the guide itself would make it a pretty awesome resource for newcomers. Also it would probably hold the record for longest sticky thread title ever.
yea, your tier list and guide was definitely the "worst thing" that happened to Dominion

Trololololol

/sarcasm

HaIfhearted

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
yea, your tier list and guide was definitely the "worst thing" that happened to Dominion
Well, to be fair I do think that tier lists should be left out of things.

Not only are they extremely subjective, but their accurateness varies depending on elo bracket, and Saurons in particular had a good number of notable players questioning the accuracy of some of its claims.

Sauron

11-02-2012

It's almost like tier lists are opinions or something!

Also, I don't seem to remember a "good number of notable players" questioning my tier list. There were several self-proclaimed #1's and one-trick ponies in the thread, but only a couple of people actually put forth reasoned arguments and substantiated questions that any TC would consider. Much of the thread is used for legitimate placement or build questions, which is good and helps keep the forum active.

Outside of the thread, I really have not heard much in serious question to the placements on it. If I were unbiased, I'd look at my tier list, compare it to other tier lists on other maps, and say it's very accurate based on the feedback and lack of controversy.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Watch Nome troll everyone by stickying my tier list instead.

But really, stickying the guide itself would make it a pretty awesome resource for newcomers. Also it would probably hold the record for longest sticky thread title ever.
yea I really wish your stuff was sticky'd

HaIfhearted

11-02-2012

Ehh, I agree with you for the most part, although there are 1 or 2 champions whose placement I disagree with.
Then again, that's why it's an opinion.