Connected to a game I never entered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwistedKnives

11-01-2012

I was queuing for Solo ranked and got into a queue. While waiting for the people to accept or deny the queue it stopped at 8 people when the timer ran out. Instead of getting a "There were people inactive or declined" message I was booted from the queue and sent to the main page without being in the queue. I tried to start a new queue thinking that it was just bugged and it kept giving me the message that I was already in a game. I logged out and logged back in and it gave me the screen to reconnect to the game that I wasn't even apart of for the champion selection. I hit reconnect to see if anything would happen and nothing would happen. It just stays on the screen with the notice "Game Abandoned: You have left a game in progress. Please reconnect to the game."

Edit: I've waited for 15min to reconnect to the "supposed" game that I've been put into and to no avail I'm still being stuck at the reconnect screen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrRealgood

11-15-2012

This has also happened to me, my brother who im LANed with and an IRL friend that still live across the states... Needless to say this is BS RIOT. Whats going on this has happened to me once b4 in the past n i never thought anything about it cuz i was able to reconnect like it wants me to every time i relog, but this time i have been waiting over 30mins an still nothing. Logging and relogging over 10 times does nothing. Clicking that reconnect button does nothing no matter how long i wait. Please RIOT what can i do and will there be a fix so that this never happens again?