Ban Changes in Draft

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3mptylord

11-01-2012

First) Add the option to not ban. You shouldn't have to wait 30 seconds to have it default to no ban; you should be able to choose to not ban anyone.

Second) The list shouldn't change depending on the champions your team and your opponent team own. It's really annoying when you have your mouse over a specific champion, then the list changes and you ban the wrong champion. Grey out the champions they don't own: don't remove them from the list. (EDIT: As proposed, don't show you your own champions until after the banning phase: just always show the ban options).

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

The point is that there should never be a reason not to ban aside from your team not being able to come up with one in time.

Second one: I wouldn't mind that. Or at least keep a consistent one on there for the enemy.

3mptylord

11-01-2012

Why should there never be a reason not to ban?

Why should my team not have the option to allow the enemy team free choice? I even feel bad banning the three least popular champions, Sejuani, Karma and Urgot, as it feels like I'm admitting they're ****. I should have the option to say "No, actually, play whoever you want."