I lost my honor points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FPShadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Hi, I never posted here so apologise me if i'm not in the right place,
2 days ago I lost all my honor points, and they are all at 0.
Please help

Darikalx

11-01-2012

you either boosted or asked for people to honor you or in some way abused the system (or you got a warning/ban which will also reset it)

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Having judged many counsel cases in the Tribunal, I'd have to say it was because many people thought you were being a jerk. Typically I have to have 3 different games of someone trolling/raging in my personal judgement on Tribunal cases.

Here's my advice: Work to get it back, if things don't go bad don't piss off your teammates or enemies. Use this as a learning experience.

FPShadow

11-01-2012

... I dunno what happened..

Sephïroth

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPShadow View Post
... I dunno what happened..
Riot has addressed that they have some "lagging" when it comes to informing you about your tribunal problems. If you still do not hear from them in a couple weeks I'd inquire yourself.

Though, it is common that people just do not check the right E-Mail. Try checking your E-mail and make sure its not just piled into your spam folder.

A previous poster stated you could be honor trading or such which is a quick way to lose your honor. I will typically report anyone asking for honor trades. You should, too. The honor system will never work if the community does not try to enforce it to the best of their ability.