1 v 1 mode?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vejitables

11-01-2012

I think it'd be cool to put in a 1 v 1 mode, right on summoners rift. balancing the lanes would be part of the strat.

Snowballing would be an issue lol. but that would just make for quick games. surrender could be an option at 7 minutes in or something.

just a thought

Maou

11-01-2012

This game isn't based around 1 v 1. People would just pick the most op champion for any 1 v 1 fight, there would be no fun involved.

Fiveofswords

11-01-2012

custom game.

Jesustim

11-01-2012

duelist. GG

Vejitables

11-01-2012

yeah exactly there wouldnt be a big pool of champs. but it'd still be cool to do ;D yes yes custom games. but...i want like a matchmaking thingy for it

VeryFamous

11-01-2012

forget 1v1 champs, just pick a champion that pushes lanes really well and is mobile. They can't stop a;; 3 lanes from pushing!

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-01-2012

"1v1 me noob"

JRiMi

11-01-2012

I'd like too see some ranked 1v1 format. Maybe on PG tho. SR games could be sooo long 1v1. But I think it'd be cool BC everyone had that one or two champs that they are extremely comfortable with regardless of op champs.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Screw that. I'd just pick Sivir Teleport and Ghost. Mad farm and push early, then just push to win.

1v1 in this game has always been iffy at best. You cannot very easily do it because champions are made to counter other champions. This game is a chess match, not checkers.