LFM Ranked 5v5 Competitive team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

POWELLz

11-01-2012

I've decided on making a ranked 5v5 team for competitive events such as tournaments and leagues. I'm looking for dedicated players 1400+ elo, Who have a working mic and headset. This team will not be for the weak meaning I'm looking for players who can withstand taking a loss or two. Creating a team is difficult and requires a lot of patience as well as discipline.

I main AD Carry and will be looking to fill Mid, Top, Jungle & Support. I'm also looking for either a support or jungle who can be the ingame leader and make the team calls.

I will support the team with what ever it needs to further our selves in the esports scene.

Ideal Practice Schd. ( I'd like to get in atleast 4-5 hours a night Mon-Friday & maybe more on Sunday)

Mon-Thurs 7/8est - 11/12est. or w/e is best for the team.
Sunday - w/e time we make

If any one is interested you can add me ingame @ POWELLz.

RayK47

11-01-2012

I am not 1400+ ELO, but I am good and know how to play (just been getting stuck with the trollers). But if you want to see me play I would be willing to do that. Jungle > Mid > ADC > Support > Top. If you'd like to see me, add me in game RayK47 (been playing since beta).

POWELLz

11-01-2012

Alright

RayK47

11-01-2012

I'll be on at 12-1 then 2-10ish

Hi Im Kirito

11-03-2012

Well i'm not 1400, But I'm an above average jungler, and recently carried myself from 1112 to 1252 in a day, never really cared about my elo, but won 12 ranked games in a row. but if you're interested, i added you, names nylxomby. i can also top

Pulzar

11-03-2012

I'm above 1400 elo. My best lane is top, the practice times are fine for me, but I work on sundays from 12-5, but other than that I'm fine.

Mochie Bear

11-04-2012

I mian MID.
IGN: AgentThomas (Smurfs: MuffinBear/ Cappuccino Bear)
Top ELO: 1536

Gaarashatan

11-04-2012

i main support, and im very knowledgeable about my lane. and when to be passive and aggresive as to which items to get to counter their adc/support and what champs to pick.

i am also willing to be team leader as i have much experience in leading. i do not tunnel vision