Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LFM Ranked 5v5 Competitive team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

POWELLz

11-01-2012

I've decided on making a ranked 5v5 team for competitive events such as tournaments and leagues. I'm looking for dedicated players 1400+ elo, Who have a working mic and headset. This team will not be for the weak meaning I'm looking for players who can withstand taking a loss or two. Creating a team is difficult and requires a lot of patience as well as discipline.

I main AD Carry and will be looking to fill Mid, Top, Jungle & Support. I'm also looking for either a support or jungle who can be the ingame leader and make the team calls.

I will support the team with what ever it needs to further our selves in the esports scene.

Ideal Practice Schd. ( I'd like to get in atleast 4-5 hours a night Mon-Friday & maybe more on Sunday)

Mon-Thurs 7/8est - 11/12est. or w/e is best for the team.
Sunday - w/e time we make

If any one is interested you can add me ingame @ POWELLz.

RayK47

11-01-2012

I am not 1400+ ELO, but I am good and know how to play (just been getting stuck with the trollers). But if you want to see me play I would be willing to do that. Jungle > Mid > ADC > Support > Top. If you'd like to see me, add me in game RayK47 (been playing since beta).

POWELLz

11-01-2012

Alright

RayK47

11-01-2012

I'll be on at 12-1 then 2-10ish

Hi Im Kirito

11-03-2012

Well i'm not 1400, But I'm an above average jungler, and recently carried myself from 1112 to 1252 in a day, never really cared about my elo, but won 12 ranked games in a row. but if you're interested, i added you, names nylxomby. i can also top

Pulzar

11-03-2012

I'm above 1400 elo. My best lane is top, the practice times are fine for me, but I work on sundays from 12-5, but other than that I'm fine.

Mochie Bear

11-04-2012

I mian MID.
IGN: AgentThomas (Smurfs: MuffinBear/ Cappuccino Bear)
Top ELO: 1536

Gaarashatan

11-04-2012

i main support, and im very knowledgeable about my lane. and when to be passive and aggresive as to which items to get to counter their adc/support and what champs to pick.

i am also willing to be team leader as i have much experience in leading. i do not tunnel vision