Streaming to pays the Rent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NutrientPolecat

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genow View Post
That Jarvan............
he was something to be admired

Dry those tears

11-03-2012

Bump for a good guy

Dsg19319

11-03-2012

Or you can work an extra few hours instead of playing LoL and get more money than the stream donations...

NutrientPolecat

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsg19319 View Post
Or you can work an extra few hours instead of playing LoL and get more money than the stream donations...
if only my work worked that way, can't just say I'm going to hang out a few more hours, but I appreciate the sentiment sir

Dsg19319

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutrientPolecat View Post
if only my work worked that way, can't just say I'm going to hang out a few more hours, but I appreciate the sentiment sir
Well I do figure if you are streaming you know how to talk and such. So its not too much harder to take some ones order 1 night a week for a few hours.

NutrientPolecat

11-03-2012

Quote:
Well I do figure if you are streaming you know how to talk and such. So its not too much harder to take some ones order 1 night a week for a few hours.
am applying at all the fast food restaurants in my area. as stated in the thread ha

NinjaCalibur

11-03-2012

Quote:
Do you have any idea how hard it is to get extra hours at any job these days? Unless you're working a college trade job you don't have that luxury. Unless your friend and/or family member owns a store you work at. Even then..

Half the time these days the majority of part-time jobs like fast food places, restaurants, retailing, etc try hard to make their employees barely hit 35 hours a week. So they don't have to get full time benefits like medical and such. You'll get lucky to get a full 40+ hours a week and some extra overtime if its holidays and they need the extra help and don't want to have to hire more workers because that'll have them spending more money in the long run.

BetaGod

11-03-2012

Try to be cool with your friend mate, i am sure it is only a rough path. I'll start watching! Best of luck!

NutrientPolecat

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCalibur View Post
Do you have any idea how hard it is to get extra hours at any job these days? Unless you're working a college trade job you don't have that luxury. Unless your friend and/or family member owns a store you work at. Even then..

Half the time these days the majority of part-time jobs like fast food places, restaurants, retailing, etc try hard to make their employees barely hit 35 hours a week. So they don't have to get full time benefits like medical and such. You'll get lucky to get a full 40+ hours a week and some extra overtime if its holidays and they need the extra help and don't want to have to hire more workers because that'll have them spending more money in the long run.
this guy has a job and understands, thank you for adding more clarity to what I didn't want to ha,

NutrientPolecat

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaGod View Post
Try to be cool with your friend mate, i am sure it is only a rough path. I'll start watching! Best of luck!
yeah I cant begin to get upset with him, job market sucks, im blessed enough to have a good job it just isnt enough right now, need some help ha