Streaming to pays the Rent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derix12321

11-19-2012

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

NutrientPolecat

11-19-2012

true story ^^^

Royal Hunger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derix12321 View Post
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
And this is why you play League? So you can vent your frustration on pixels? Why not just go kill real people then if you are so mighty in real life and can get away with it?

A few more things... if you had the ablility to kill him anytime and anywhere then you would have without blabbing about it on a trolls' forum... if you have your own secret network of spies then it is not so secret anymore is it.. and nope, seals do not have access to the entire arsenal of the USMC.

Better luck next time though buddy.

Edit: also the most deadly navy seal there ever was is Chris Kyle who has 255 confirmed kills. lol, this guy must think we are mentally challenged or something.

Dragon Rider

11-19-2012

That's awfully expensive rent

Deep Hours

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Rider View Post
That's awfully expensive rent
Probably not that its expensive but that he is currently behind in it. Anywho, at work. I'll leave the stream going

NutrientPolecat

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Hours View Post
Probably not that its expensive but that he is currently behind in it. Anywho, at work. I'll leave the stream going
yep pretty much, finally catching up kinda

NutrientPolecat

11-19-2012

so yeah, Im going to sign up to be a partner, getting a lot of viewers lately you guys are awesome

Derix12321

11-19-2012

M

NutrientPolecat

11-20-2012

holy hell 95 upvotes

Rekrim

11-20-2012

bump for you good sir