Streaming to pays the Rent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NutrientPolecat

11-06-2012

well two wins in a row, only 70 from gold!

KegacyofLain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Let me start by saying, I don't know you and I likely never will save for MAYBE a game of league or two here or there, but I will try my best to support you by at least leaving your stream running if not watching it, because... Well, one gamer to another, I want to help out. And this is pretty much all I can afford. I'm dirt poor too.

Feels bad man.

lol, best of luck getting that rent payed up, and wish your friend good luck in finding that job.

NutrientPolecat

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegacyofLain View Post
Let me start by saying, I don't know you and I likely never will save for MAYBE a game of league or two here or there, but I will try my best to support you by at least leaving your stream running if not watching it, because... Well, one gamer to another, I want to help out. And this is pretty much all I can afford. I'm dirt poor too.

Feels bad man.

lol, best of luck getting that rent payed up, and wish your friend good luck in finding that job.
that helps enough man, really appreciate it, maybe hit follow too people join a stream with more followers more likely to follow suite

KegacyofLain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Followed. Good luck in your games tonight. Maybe we can play some time, when I'm not dead tired. In game name is the same as my forum name. KegacyofLain.

NutrientPolecat

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegacyofLain View Post
Followed. Good luck in your games tonight. Maybe we can play some time, when I'm not dead tired. In game name is the same as my forum name. KegacyofLain.
of course I duo with anyone currently getting carried by a viewer atm ha

Whitedrood

11-07-2012

bump

NutrientPolecat

11-07-2012

1458 so effing close O.O

NutrientPolecat

11-07-2012

annnd two losses in a row <3

NutrientPolecat

11-07-2012

pro duo ques making me lose games -___- surrendering before a single teamfight QQ

NutrientPolecat

11-07-2012

welp got one person on my team mad before the game starts, lets see how this goes lol