Streaming to pays the Rent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NutrientPolecat

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine Tog View Post
That was an entertaining game! You probably would've done better top if you'd warded more; you were destroying that Fiora (she's pretty bad against bruisers top) and mostly died due to jungler babysitting.
yeah I was trying to 2v1 more than I should have, underestimated Sejuanis damage, I knew I could destroy fiora were I able to trade a little during the ganks, but I got bursted down much quicker than expected

NutrientPolecat

11-06-2012

yoricks way too easy....stupid easy lol

NutrientPolecat

11-06-2012

come hang out with Hayley williams, yeah I know her, nbd

coffeeINJECTION

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

I tell you now, boot his ass out before he ruins the relationship over unpaid rent money. Keep streaming anyway but do it soon.

BetterLuck

11-06-2012

bump

Praetor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutrientPolecat View Post
Hello summoners, my name is RJ or NutrientPolecat as I'm known in game.
I have recently moved into my own apartment with my friend, him promising to get a job. Dudes my bestfriend so I never doubted that he would get one. well, here I am, three months in and I am still the only one with a job, working on getting a second. Some of you may say this is my fault and you're right, it is. It sucks. Not like he isn't trying it is just taking a while.

Now here is the purpose of this thread, I stream and have been doing so now for probably close to 6 months. Love this game and I like sharing it for people who want to watch as well as provide tips for some of you newer summoners and getting advice from some of you that have been playing for a longer time. I want to become a paid streamer, or partner with own3d, however you wish to word it. Not so much for the min-fame but for the necessity.

I need the extra cash to help me pay for my apartment, not going to grovel and make up a story (not claiming that anyone that has made simliar post is lying in any way good for them with their efforts!) but this is what I tend to do with any money gained from streaming, help me pay for my home.

After my roommate finds a job, I will most surely be more giving with the money, RP giveaways and donations at viewers will.

What my stream has to offer:
-Im damn good looking, not really
-I'm a plat, not quite
-I'm funny, to a level
-I main mid and ADC
-I will duo with you
-I will add you in skype so you can say how bad I am

Goals:
-Have an average of 50 viewers
-Have 5 thousand views a month on my videos

Just to start on my way to becoming a partner. Need a to have 100000 views a month on videos or 300 average live viewers so we'll start here.

Well, there you have it, heres my link come on in have some fun and good times
http://www.own3d.tv/live/172290

TLDR, Im poor

Edit: Thanks for all the upvotes guys, much appreciated
Always take care of those that take care of you. I don't know if this person would do for you what you've done for him, but history will show that you are a person of great character, if nothing else.

Praetor

11-06-2012

Free bump.

NutrientPolecat

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
Free bump.
this guy over here, is a scholar, and a gentleman, among many other compliments I could list but...that would just be over the top flattery

Clonked Blonkers

11-06-2012

Good to watch people around my elo . Keep up the good work!

Whitedrood

11-06-2012

If anything, come to watch me play