Who cares if you go 0/5 in lane as Yasuo..

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a1DReexVQF

Member

02-24-2014

End game: 17/7
Every.single.time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mfckr

Member

02-24-2014

That'd be why his current ban rate rivals Kassadin. Both can have an awful laning phase, yet still carry retardedly hard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a1DReexVQF

Member

02-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfckr View Post
That'd be why his current ban rate rivals Kassadin. Both can have an awful laning phase, yet still carry retardedly hard.
Except, Kassadin's weak early game is real, Yasuo's weak early game isn't even close to what we can call weak.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mfckr

Member

02-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Dancer View Post
Except, Kassadin's weak early game is real, Yasuo's weak early game isn't even close to what we can call weak.
Quite true.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a1DReexVQF

Member

02-24-2014

Bump until Yasuo get real love taps


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yago Xiten

Senior Member

02-24-2014

Yeah I usually play Yasuo and **** around the entire time and feed a bunch early and then win the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pateu

Member

02-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Dancer View Post
Except, Kassadin's weak early game is real, Yasuo's weak early game isn't even close to what we can call weak.
How about you send a top to fight him instead?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Aura

Senior Member

02-24-2014

IE + Shiv and he is ready to destroy your ADC.

#Balanced!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a1DReexVQF

Member

02-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pateu View Post
How about you send a top to fight him instead?
Just because Renekton/Shyvana/etc are strong against him doesn't mean he's not broken.
Using counters as an excuse to a champion's balance state is bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptoreyes

Senior Member

02-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Dancer View Post
Just because Renekton/Shyvana/etc are strong against him doesn't mean he's not broken.
Using counters as an excuse to a champion's balance state is bad.
I wish people said this more often on the forums so I will complement you for saying it now. It does not matter if a champ has 5-6 counters if the counters are pretty soft and the said champ grinds everybody else into subatomic dust under their steel tipped boots. This was the problem with Riven until Riot allegedly fixed her (gawd I hope).


12