◉◉◉◉ When To Click PUNISH ◉◉◉◉

12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyOmega

11-03-2012

Added another potentially big misconception.

"If the report type doesn't match the report we should pardon the accused." - FALSE.

Reporters can make mistakes. This is why the Tribunal is reviewed by people and not completely automated. If you see for example a game in which there are only Intentional Feeding reports but the accused is instead actually guilty of Verbal Abuse, then click Punish.

JohnnyOmega

11-03-2012

bumping to keep it going

Burger Flipp3er

11-04-2012

Ok Johnny police man, when can we pardon? Only if everyone brings a bag of candy to the game, and we all meet in the middle and just stand there until the minions take over a base? Why can we stab and shoot each other, but words are the devil?

JohnnyOmega

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burger Flipp3er View Post
Ok Johnny police man, when can we pardon? Only if everyone brings a bag of candy to the game, and we all meet in the middle and just stand there until the minions take over a base? Why can we stab and shoot each other, but words are the devil?
It's the world we fictitiously live in. The world we fictitiously live in.

Dem minions.

Burger Flipp3er

11-04-2012

Wouldn`t that make the words typed in game "fake" as well? Therefore if someone called me a noob in the game, that`s part of the "fake" world as well... Why so serious?

JohnnyOmega

11-04-2012

Quote:
Wouldn`t that make the words typed in game "fake" as well? Therefore if someone called me a noob in the game, that`s part of the "fake" world as well... Why so serious?
Because the fake world invades the real world and makes real suffering on the other end, which in turn makes fake suffering in the fake world become real.

Noobception.

Burger Flipp3er

11-04-2012

So you`re saying the next time I see the news of someone getting stabbed multiple times I can blame League of Legends because of Garen? The fake world said it`s ok to stab people, and if someone gets so locked into the fake world that it becomes their real world, their interpertation of reality will be twisted, and they may be able to completely justify using a sword in "our" reality.

When you kill me in the game, does that not make me suffer? Lets say you`re fed ten kills, and destroy everyone in the game... Are you not bullying us? Should you be reported? You may not verbally be saying we suck, but everytime you steamroll the team with a pentakill you are making us suffer... Should you be reported? Are you not causing suffering? Shouldn`t you stand back at the nexus and let us get some kills?

JohnnyOmega

11-04-2012

Quote:
So you`re saying the next time I see the news of someone getting stabbed multiple times I can blame League of Legends because of Garen? The fake world said it`s ok to stab people, and if someone gets so locked into the fake world that it becomes their real world, their interpertation of reality will be twisted, and they may be able to completely justify using a sword in "our" reality.

When you kill me in the game, does that not make me suffer? Lets say you`re fed ten kills, and destroy everyone in the game... Are you not bullying us? Should you be reported? You may not verbally be saying we suck, but everytime you steamroll the team with a pentakill you are making us suffer... Should you be reported? Are you not causing suffering? Shouldn`t you stand back at the nexus and let us get some kills?
Basically it's this.

The killing in the game is fake.

Being a jerk/racist/homophobe in the chat and metagaming a loss by intentionally feeding or afk/leaving is real.

See the difference?

Burger Flipp3er

11-04-2012

If you kill me ten times in a game why are you not a jerk? Everytime you kill me, I have to sit through a long timer to think about how much I suck, only to respawn for you to kill me again... So you are making my gaming experience horrible by picking me out because I`m behind in levels and gold.. After you kill me ten times in one game, in real life, I`m frustrated, mad, and I`m personally suffering.. The suffering is REAL.. And you`re making it worse by killing me again... Why should you not be banned?

Burger Flipp3er

11-04-2012

Look man, I`m gonna leave it at that for now... All I`m saying is calm down a little bit, every cuss word doesn`t need a punish, everytime someone lashes out, you don`t need to hit the punish button.. I`ve never been banned, and I probably won`t be, I don`t rage, or cuss people out, I just happen to enjoy a bit of testosterone spilling out during a close game.. A few F words ain`t gonna bother anybody.. Have you been to an elementary school lately? Ten year olds are cussing each other out... I think you takin this a bit too far sometimes.. I`m not saying nobody should be banned, I`m not taking up for that idiot (ban me I said idiot.. THATS TOXIC!) player that just quits and feeds, but I am taking up for the players that have some fire in them, the people that want to win, and sometimes do get upset.....

12345678 ... 11