◉◉◉◉ When To Click PUNISH ◉◉◉◉

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

11-01-2012

So when are we getting a compilation?

msgerbs

11-01-2012

Funny, I did none of the listed things and I was still banned. All I did was complain about champions being OP.

JohnnyOmega

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgerbs View Post
Funny, I did none of the listed things and I was still banned. All I did was complain about champions being OP.
The list is still growing. There hasn't been a huge amount of time for posters to give feedback yet.

Feel free to post your reform card link here or a link to a thread you made about it if you'd like to know what really happened. Perhaps there's something that needs to be added to the list there or perhaps not.

JohnnyOmega

11-01-2012

Added #17 to the list. This one has been discussed in the past and still deserves more discussion imo.

17. Saying "GG Noobs" or telling the enemy team that they suck at the end of a match. [Negative Attitude] - If the accused is on the winning team then this should usually be a punish vote for unsportsmanlike conduct. If the accused is on the losing team and this is the only thing that occurred after a rough game, then I might recommend pardoning depending on the context.

PeacefulPanda

11-01-2012

If only everyone voted with this in mind, OP you took the words out of my mouth, thanks.

aznricepaddy

11-01-2012

If half the people on the Tribunal voted this way, then maybe the Tribunal would actually work.

Seriously. 78% accuracy rating because so many people who do any of the things you listed were pardoned.

JohnnyOmega

11-01-2012

As my work progresses, some voters may find their accuracy improving in the long run.

As the justice review has only been around for a short while, it's too early to tell though.

JohnnyOmega

11-02-2012

Added #18 and #19. These come up more often than I'd like to see them.

18. Blaming allies/teammates for a rough game instead of either keeping quiet or offering encouragement or constructive advice. [Negative Attitude] - The team already likely feels bad about how they're doing in the match. Throwing blame at them is like rubbing salt on open wounds thus creating a rift in morale and cooperation. It makes it much harder to enjoy the game even a little despite the difficulty. Don't expect everyone to play well and try to help those who don't without coming off as condescending or insulting.

19. Telling allíes/teammates that they suck or in other ways that they are unskilled. [Negative Attitude] - Instead of focusing on how poorly a player may be performing, it's best to offer constructive advice and even offer to help out. If one can do this without coming off as condescending or insulting, then it will be much easier to get others to cooperate and even treat a loss as a learning experience instead of a bad match experience.

Pldl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

20.All Wards All Boots All Blasting Wands. Etc.

pugowar

11-02-2012

This is a great list , lets keep adding to it and asking questions so we have a reference.

racism: obviously punish for the n word but what about:

1) calling someone a jew
2) a "****a"
3) a "*** nog"

I voted to punish all three but at least the third one got pardoned (it was buried in the third game)

also what do you think about calling someone repeatedly "kid"
as in
nice shot kid
way to die kid
over the course of the game.

123456 ... 11