Would like to know why I lost my "Teamwork" badge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ss3trnks2

07-19-2013

I recently lost my Teamwork badge for reasons I do not know and am pretty certain was taken without just cause. Reason for this is simply because the only real thing that has happened in the last few weeks of League matches for me has been "report entire team" trolls who are just trying to fish for tribunal temp bans or the standard "I am a diamond+ player and this is my smurf so I can choose whatever" trolls.

Fanaticmogg

07-19-2013

If you've been banned or warned recently, that would be why. I'd expect that you'd have noticed a ban, so you could try checking your email for warnings.

If not, it's probably due to honour decay. If you don't get honoured often enough, the badge dissapears and you have to re-earn it (which should be easier, since you've already got quite a bit of honour).

Ss3trnks2

07-19-2013

So you can lose it just because people do not give you honors each match? That seems silly given the number of trolls and simply angry people in this game.

Goth Skunk

07-19-2013

He's talking about the badge, not the points.

Losing a badge/ribbon on your splash screen occurs when a drop in positive honour mentions takes place. It's not necessarily indicative of a large number of reports.

If you were to earn enough honour to earn a Teamwork badge, then in your next 20 games receive NO honour whatsoever, your hidden 'honour score' will decay and you will lose the badge. But if you lost it only just recently, it should not take much to earn it back.

Now, if your honour points were recently reset to zero, that's an entirely different matter and you should check the email address associated with your account to review your Tribunal justice reform card.

KittyPrawn

07-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ss3trnks2 View Post
So you can lose it just because people do not give you honors each match? That seems silly given the number of trolls and simply angry people in this game.
Yes, the badges are not permanent because they want people to continue to demonstrate behavior that would be rewarded with honor.