The return of a summoner: Linzid, The swif edge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nazrethim

10-31-2012

Hello everyone, I'm Nazrethim and I want to present you my last creation: Linzid. She is a "high damage--zero special effect" champion, those champions who are very easy to play with, but powerful enough to send anyone crying with mommy.
Enjoy reading, and fell free to comment ^^
have a good day/night

Linzid, the swift edge

Lore:
Kaladoun, situated to the north of Demacia, remains a mystery. It was unknow if there were people in that place, until now.
At the gates of the institute of war a women stand up and claimed to be the champion of Kaladoun.
Acording to the history she shared with the institute, she comes from a elusive brotherhood of huntresses, and that they were the law in that land, all serving under the leadership of "the great grandmother"
It was the great grandmother who sent Linzid to the institute, for she was the most skilled huntress since she was a girl. The reasons behind this remains a mistery even for Linzid, but she won't defy the order of the great grandmother.

Statistics:

Damage: 10/10
Health: 4/10
Ability power: 0/10
Difficulty: 2/10
Assassin, jungler

Health: 435 (+85)
Health regen: 7(+0.75)/sec
Energy: 100
Energy regen: 10/sec
Attack damage: 50(+2)
Attack speed: 0.656 (+2.8%)
Armor: 16(+3)
Magic resistance: 30(+1.25)
Movement speed: 350
Attack range: 250
Weapon: twin one-handed crossbows

Abilities:

Innate: Cover ground
Linzid gains 30% movement speed when she is out of enemy sight (aplies to enemy champions, minions and wards. Doesn't work with non-combatant jungle monsters)

Q: Surgical acuracy
Empowers Linzid's next basic attack to deal bonus damage and pierce trough part of enemy armor. Also increase the attack range of Linzid by 100
bonus damage: 30/35/40/45/50%
Armor penetration: 7/9/11/13/15%
Cooldown: 1sec
Energy cost: 25

W: Poisonous shot
Linzid apply poison on every basic attack damaging her enemy over time, reducing his movement speed and all healing efects on the target. Poison stacks on every aplication increasing the effect (max stack 10). Can be activated to make Linzid's next basic attack to apply 3 charges of poison to an enemy. Poison last 6 seconds on the target.
Poison damage: 2/6/10/14/18 per stack every 2sec
Movement speed reduction: 1.5% per stack
Healing reduction: 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5% per stack
Cooldown: 0.7sec
Energy cost: 25

E: Adrenaline flow
Passively cause Linzid's basic attacks to generate energy. Whenever she deals damage or receive damage she will gain a buff that will heal her by 0,5% of her max health every second and stacks 7 times, buff last for 4sec. Can be activated to give Linzid an energy boost and attack speed for a short time.
Energy boost: grants 15/20/25/30/35 energy
Attack speed increased: 10/14/18/22/26% for 4sec
Energy generated: 1/2/3/4/5 per attack
Cost: 0
Cooldown: 20sec

R (ultimate): Relentless hunt
Increase Linzid's movement speed for 7sec. Buff duration is increased by 3sec if Linzid kills a champion while under the effects of this skill. If she Kills a champion during the efects of this skill she will gain "Killing spree"
Killing spree: Linzid gains 10/15/20% attack damage. Last 5sec. This effect cannot be triggered again for 2min.
Range: 600/700/800
Move speed bonus: 20/35/50%
Cost: 30
Cooldown: 40/35/30sec

Nazrethim

11-15-2012

Changes made to linzid. Date: November 15 2012

Removed skill: Parry (chance to block melee basic attacks) replaced by "Vital nerve"
Replaced ultimate: previous ultimate "Vital nerve" replaced by "Shadow's onslaught"
Replaced recomended item "boots of mobility" by "Berserker's greaves"
Added artwork

Nazrethim

11-21-2012

Change made to linzid. Date: November 21 2012

-Moving in shadows: Increased Move speed bonus to 50% from 25%
-Surgical accuracy: actve bonus damage increased to 20/40/60/80/100% from 10/20/30/40/50%
-Shadow's onslaught: bonus movement speed increased to 20/35/50% from 10/15/20%

Nazrethim

11-22-2012

Changes made to Linzid. Date: November 22 2012

-Surgical acuracy: added bleeding effect.
-Envenom: added slow effect when five or more charges are stacked
-Vital nerve: added a debuff
-Shadow's onslaught: cooldown refreshed when killing an enemy champion

Nazrethim

11-26-2012

Changes made to Linzid. Date November 27 2012
-Ultimate buff reworked.
-Ultimate's CD no longer refresh when killing a champion
-killing spree buff added

Nazrethim

11-28-2012

Changes made to Linzid. Date November 28 2012
-Killing spree: Cannot be triggered again for 3min

Healz Please

11-28-2012

Her passive... It's slightly OP considering it will let her know where wards are without Oracle's or a Vision Ward... I know she can't target them but it;s still unfair that she will be able to tell the support where to go to find wards, and considering how fast she is? With boots she would be the a major roamer making wards useless for the enemies. And if you give her Oracle's or Vision Wards that wuld be even worse. >>

Nazrethim

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Riley View Post
Her passive... It's slightly OP considering it will let her know where wards are without Oracle's or a Vision Ward... I know she can't target them but it;s still unfair that she will be able to tell the support where to go to find wards, and considering how fast she is? With boots she would be the a major roamer making wards useless for the enemies. And if you give her Oracle's or Vision Wards that wuld be even worse. >>
I also think the speed is too high, perhaps I will return it to it's original value of 25% :P
also, the passive detection trick is something no champion have. But detection for free isn't a great idea so I decided to make it work that way, you can't see or target them, but you know they are there. I got an idea to solve that little detail ^^
thank you for comenting ^^

Lithorendale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

No. Her vital nerve stun is by and far too powerful. That stun is twice the duration of most stuns, and longer than the currently most powerful stun which is Ashe's arrow at full distance for 3 seconds.

EDIT: More over, why the hell wouldn't you build max attack speed and shut down anyone 1v1?

Nazrethim

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithorendale View Post
No. Her vital nerve stun is by and far too powerful. That stun is twice the duration of most stuns, and longer than the currently most powerful stun which is Ashe's arrow at full distance for 3 seconds.

EDIT: More over, why the hell wouldn't you build max attack speed and shut down anyone 1v1?
Actually, maybe 3sec (for passive 10%chance) and the active of 4sec are to much. Perhaps I will deduce them so in the end they stun for 2 and 3 sec respectively.
Oh and by the way, she is designed to be a full atk speed champion ^^