Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good support Bots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LADBLee

Recruiter

10-31-2012

Hey guys, I am just wondering who in your opinion is a great support bot. When my friends and I play I normally play a mid or support bot; so I was just wondering if you guys had any awesome champ that you would recommend. Right now I will normally play support Zilean bot, and AP TF mid.

Thanks

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-31-2012

Nunu, Blitzcrank, Alistar, Taric, Soraka, Sona

adc

10-31-2012

The best right now are generally Blitzcrank, Alistar (he's good, just boring), Nunu (for some heroes - Vayne, Kog'Maw), Sona. Soraka is alright, but she's more passive and doesn't really fit with the meta quite as well as a hero like Sona.

LADBLee

Recruiter

10-31-2012

thanks for the suggestions, now how about that mid lane?

I mean I know there are the obvious champs, but I like playing the more "out there champs" any suggestions for a good mid?

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-31-2012

Quote:
AD Bottom:
The best right now are generally Blitzcrank, Alistar (he's good, just boring), Nunu (for some heroes - Vayne, Kog'Maw), Sona. Soraka is alright, but she's more passive and doesn't really fit with the meta quite as well as a hero like Sona.

Really? I find Alistar one of the least boring supports to play as. My personal favorites are Nunu and Taric, but in my opinion, Alistar is far from boring. Nunu is pretty boring imo...

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-31-2012

Quote:
LADBLee:
thanks for the suggestions, now how about that mid lane?

I mean I know there are the obvious champs, but I like playing the more "out there champs" any suggestions for a good mid?

Karthus, Ryze, Karthus, Twisted Fate, Karthus, Katarina, Karthus, Morgana, Karthus, Gragas, Karthus, Ryze, Karthus, and Karthus.

EDIT: I forgot to include Karthus, so Karthus.

adc

10-31-2012

Since I didn't see some on the list, I'll add a few:

Karthus, Cassiopeia, also Karthus.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-31-2012

Someone should probably mention Karthus.

Dat R.

LawLqq

11-01-2012

Got a quadra kill today.. It was weird... I just pressed r. It was my first time playing them too.. **** what wax his name... Oh yeah.. Karthus.