Dropping consumables onto other champs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigusa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Would be great if you could drag and drop consumables onto other champs, ie pots and oracles. I find myself in games as support with pots I don't end up using, would be great if i could drag them onto team mates and give them mana or health or an oracle. These items would be consumed on drop. User will not get them in his inventory, hence he cannot collect pots, go back and sell the,

kOrEaNpHoOd

10-31-2012

Good idea

hotpocketsdone

11-01-2012

What a genius idea. Give this man a reward, like a code for the sona skin or some RP. I hope to see this take effect, it adds some good strategy to the game.

MagicBloodLine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Sounds nice, why no a gift to your teammates? Dropping elixirs would be a nice way to help an underfed teammate if you are legendary like in your lane.

sotoriffic

11-01-2012

that would be awesome

arachnoTed12

11-01-2012

It should have a certain range though, so you can't just go across the map and drop the potion.

bigusa

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachnoTed12 View Post
It should have a certain range though, so you can't just go across the map and drop the potion.
I agree, a near champ range.