I'm tired of this "First pick means I get ___"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ro11MeAnotherJ

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Calling causes trolling too.

Calling and first pick are both relatively meaningless. You should all be communicating with the team and everyone should figure out what role assignment is best for the team as a whole.
Rarely happens

Evolutions End

Recruiter

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Defile: I first pick Cassiopeia in most of my games. I have a 67% win rate with her. Sure, picking a weaker hero like zigg's will give you trouble, but if you're competent with a strong hero, you can deal with most counterpicks. That said, I still don't think you should first pick mid, but in low Elo solo queue, nobody knows that.
agreed. If you are playing solo que you should be playing champs you are strong with. There is no point in counterpicking with a champ that you aren't as good with. Chances are if they are better with their champ they will win. counterpicked or not.

vulgarwolf

11-03-2012

Everybody forgets that you dont have to use assigned lanes...this is the meta which is a player created rules to follow.

Neglect taking a jungle...push top lane hard and drop it, watch the enemy top lane rage at jungler for not helping..you already destroyed your enemies morale.

If middle gets coutnerpicked, send 2 mid and 1 solo bottom, if the duo bottom lane are content to last hit while your middle lane is working over their turret then so be it.

Dropped turrets are universal team gold, taking a team out of what they are used to will confuse them