Hunt for Arachia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Alright, I felt like doing more of this and so I will make a new thread in a couple of days and link it here as well as link it to this.

Also 1,000 views...WOW....I don't know what to sa,y guys. Thank you very much.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Story to be continued here

Almost 2,000 views later...I am thankful to those of you who took the time to read my first work. I really wouldn't keep at this unless I thought someone was reading. I hope you all have enjoyed it. I enjoyed writing it and Geokhan and I...I know it sounds weird to refer to my main character as not me...I mean I did name him after my main....ANYWAY, Geokhan and I will travel quite a ways together. I hope that this tale of the fresh blade gives you all insight and understanding that, at the end of the day, these champions are people and the summoners behind them have no clue what they had to do to gain entry. Its a game to the summoners. (I know its ironic, but I think its true.) These aren't people who have dove into heroic battle like we think it should be. They all bear the scars that Geokhan now bears. Some choose to embrace the madness and bloodlust (Dr. Mundo, Renekton, Warwick). Others choose the cause (Garen, Katarina, Riven). You want some fantasy hero, go find Prince Charming (not J4) or the bloody seven dwarves. These champions are warriors. Geokhan now joins that type of person. He has changed forever...I regret it. I miss the old Geokhan. He was a fun guy. Didn't really care about who you were, if you were willing to sit down and share a laugh and a drink. The world was beautiful to him. That Geokhan was murdered on the road out of Piltover by a swordsman on a quest. I will never see him again. I needed to kill that fun loving side of Geokhan. He was a blade thrust into the fire to harden it. That fun loving side was hammered off. Geokhan is now in the water cooling off. Who knows what will emerge.

I love monologues no one reads.

((EDIT: ONE person has read this. :P You troll.))