People starting to convert to smite?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordHippoman

10-31-2012

Personally outside of LoL I'm having fun with DOTA 2's Diretide. Candy Chaos is brilliant fun.

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZolrainTheGod View Post
It's starting just like League did.

The graphics were terrible for league when it first started I mean singed flinged people without moving his arms.

now it's amazing to look at Smite will just go through the same. And smite did some stuff league didn't

Plus they just added fortify as a item lol (if LoL veterans rmeember that spell)
Its hardly been a year sine they removed it. I'd hardly call the people who remember it 'veterans'

Von Nicklesnout

10-31-2012

Um... I play Smite, League, and Dota 2.

Enjoy the other two a little more than League at the moment, but hey. League'll always be there.

McGangbang

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
its a refreshing camera angle but i always come back to my addiction so
lol i played smite instead of LoL for like a month, but then i logged into LoL again, yet to play smite or even login.

CorporateCommand

10-31-2012

I like mythology and the third person camera view might be interesting. I've spent too much time on League to simply leave it though.

Deconstructor32

10-31-2012

My main thing is there aren't as many faceroll characters. There are still some that are clearly better than others but every character has their own learning curve, giving a more personal feel to each character you learn to play.

WeedelyWaa

10-31-2012

Because I absolutely hate LoLs community, at least I dont have to listen to my enemys in smite