People starting to convert to smite?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The WrathChild

10-31-2012

Watching videos it looks much sub par to league, so why switch to it?

Rachel

10-31-2012

its a refreshing camera angle but i always come back to my addiction so

LrRecon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

I play it every so often though I would never really switch to it and try to play competitively.

Yoruichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Why is playing multiple games = converting? I play Smite, HoN, DotA, and this. This is the one I play the most, but sometimes you just need a change of pace.

ZolrainTheGod

10-31-2012

It's starting just like League did.

The graphics were terrible for league when it first started I mean singed flinged people without moving his arms.

now it's amazing to look at Smite will just go through the same. And smite did some stuff league didn't

Plus they just added fortify as a item lol (if LoL veterans rmeember that spell)

HotHit

10-31-2012

It's highly possible to play both. They are similar, but playing a game from third person is very different from bird's eye veiw.

Even games that have no immediate differences, like Heroes of Newerth or something that I can actually comment on Avalon Heroes. There's usually subtler differences to the game that make playing them a very different experience.

Then there's just the fact that there's characters you'd really like to see in League, but they aren't around, so you're stuck playing the better game or the better characters.

Madmax

10-31-2012

It's a completely new take on the MOBA genre, and it's pretty damn fun to play.

There's nothing wrong with playing LoL/dota and smite. league and dota are basically completely different games gameplay wise from smite.

Quartzmonkey

10-31-2012

Smite is the next WoW killer huehuehue

SirWhaley

10-31-2012

I'll give a beta code for RP

patr1ot

10-31-2012

Not a big fan of smite. Its league with a different perspective that i personally don't find ideal forthe genre. But I am too lazy to learn all the heroes and items for just another lol. so I will switch once a new interesting genre comes around