Best AD Carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeOverlord

Recruiter

10-31-2012

I'm thinking, Kog Maw , Ezreal, Miss Fortune, or Graves?

Suggestions ?

Fiveofswords

10-31-2012

theres no best anything. everyone does different stuff. unless you are top level, there isnt a huge difference between what adc you pick. They can all do their job.

JRiMi

10-31-2012

VAYNE MECHANICS!! She's my best and I feel like if the game lasts you could have four meat shields as teammates and carry a win.

Friesguy

10-31-2012

You have to find what you like in an AD Carry. A lot like a dominant laning phase so you get fed early (Like Draven, Graves, and Caitlyn), or some like Trist, Kog and Vayne who wreck face if they're allowed to get to late game.

It also depends on what champs you fel good with. I love playing Ez and Graves, but dislike most of the other AD Carries (i haven't tried Vayne, but I've heard she's fun).

Corki is probably the hardest to get a basic mastery down of the old trinity of AD Carries (Ez Corki, and Graves), but he's consistently good in most phases of the game (in my experience though).

Fiveofswords

10-31-2012

ive played mf, cait, kog, and some vayne
i dont like the range on vayne. Its real hard to position her in teamfights. I tihnk only very strong vayne palyers can actually use her.
Mf is a very blunt adc. shes pretty perfect for it imo. She has steroid, anti-heal, great damage, great base stats, some aoe, good range. double up is also a great skill for an adc... semi-aoe, autoattack reset, can hit stuff pretty far range with the skip. Her passive is a great way to get some mobility on the map to both farm up and help teamfights. Nothing fancy really on mf jsut solid adc. strong both early and late.
Kog might scale very well...and with w active i tihnk is the longest range adc(dunno...trist? they are close). But he jsut feels clumsy to me. His q and e are very unimpressive later in the game, although they can help a tad in lanign phase. I do like his r of course, for poke. When his w is on cd hes pretty bad...and his w gets on cd a lot. I guess hes reasonable...but i tried 'improving' on mf by switching to kog, and after getting some experience with him, ended up returning to mf. Everything is jsut easier with her.
I like cait's toolkit. Its pretty easy to get good positioning with her. In fact i can sometimes manage to get zero deaths with her in a game. Her range of course is also quite good. She doesnt have the dps of other adc, cause she lacks an autoattack steroid sort of thing...but sometimes that doesnt matter as much as being safe.
never played graves, but he seems liek an unusually tanky adc. I guess hes a good pick when the opps have a dive in and smack you sort fo comp that you simply cant protect yourself from. But again, he doesnt seem to have nearly the dps potential of kog or mf

iX7

10-31-2012

IMO It mostly depends on you, and what ADC Suits you more.

Phantyro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamthejam7 View Post
I'm thinking, Kog Maw , Ezreal, Miss Fortune, or Graves?

Suggestions ?
It depends on what the ENEMY picks and how you can counter it.
Graves is really strong , but you should also include vayne in your thread cause vayne is super strong late game but can be picked off early game.

Kog maw is strong a poking especially when a team is doing baron or dragon , go on the other side of the wall place a ward or use ult for vision , activate w and attack from afar.

Ezreal base damage is low , but his skills are what helps his team the most , hes more of a spell casting adc due to his passive aswell but still strong.

Miss fortune's combo is strong E + R but if your team relies on your ult too much and the enemy team focuses you , you'd have to get GA if you can't get enough kills or farm its gonna be hard to come back.The W is helpful against high regen tanks like mundo or what not.

Should also add corki , since corki is like ezreal he is good at spamming his other skills and his armor shred from e just dominates mid - late game and getting triforce on him same with ezreal will give you a ton of bursts to win the game.

Overall it all depends on Team comp , and what the enemy has.
Hope this helped otherwise IDC tbh

Obsolete Banana

10-31-2012

Tristana's by far is my favorite ADC, I main ADC and Tristana's is the perfect pick. Q is a tower melter and helps with Dragon and Baron, W for nice escape and engage, as well as slowing and doing massive damage for the flash like skill. Your E is another ignite. And your ultimate is a kick, allowing you to rocket jump forward into your ultimate to kick him back after that pop your E and your Q and you have a kill, make sure if you are poking and they have Sona, Taric, Soraka etc. use your E to poke because it reduces healing allowing the support to spend more mana and the poking be more effective damage-wise. And for the reasoning she has amazing skins, she's a megling, and she is a very low costing champion. There is my thoughts, sorry for any random words iPhone and autocorrect on a forum don't mix to well.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsolete Banana View Post
Tristana's by far is my favorite ADC, I main ADC and Tristana's is the perfect pick. Q is a tower melter and helps with Dragon and Baron, W for nice escape and engage, as well as slowing and doing massive damage for the flash like skill. Your E is another ignite. And your ultimate is a kick, allowing you to rocket jump forward into your ultimate to kick him back after that pop your E and your Q and you have a kill, make sure if you are poking and they have Sona, Taric, Soraka etc. use your E to poke because it reduces healing allowing the support to spend more mana and the poking be more effective damage-wise. And for the reasoning she has amazing skins, she's a megling, and she is a very low costing champion. There is my thoughts, sorry for any random words iPhone and autocorrect on a forum don't mix to well.
" W for nice escape and engage"

I stopped reading there. Never engage with Tristana's W unless you're trolling with AP Tristana.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
" W for nice escape and engage"

I stopped reading there. Never engage with Tristana's W unless you're trolling with AP Tristana.
The W resets on kill or assist. Good Tristana players engage with W when they're confident that they're going to get a kill or assist so they can get in and out.