Pro Player Pick: HotshotGG Picks Nidalee

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leninon

10-31-2012

Hello

I want to speak only of the good. This is not far from the ashe tutorial. Its short advice for someone who never touched a game. I am unaware of sponsorship by riot after that nid nerf but i guess he is lucky. The amount of incredibly new players to this casual of a casual game would need newbie talk to relate/open =>unite.

Try to aim for personal achievements? Experiment for your feel of a champion and aim for great feats similar to corner fights and flexible combos. Your life should not end in 20mins so wait for your friends to bring the hurt and support(or fill/vote) their slow push. Cat and mouse tactics would be fun if no flak.

"she can 1v5" and "[mop up]" is a little extreme for this champ ime, unless you tele/shift out of range to assassinate/finish poke or trap the escapes( or a Great teammates). I have not been able to play too much for a period (tribunal issues-its fine), but i would say that soraka is a great solo 1v5 and good double up all game based on her flexible 'kit' . I have to wait for the community to open up to me more before I can really test out all champs. His advice of going against the norm is motivational. I wanted to cat and mouse more, maybe maneuver the opponent back to our turret, but ill see how things go. Try to feel the abilities>innate(passive)>ratioes>items>appearance . I know there is not that much items ingame but playing other champs gives you the best feel for the abilities(kit). Take some R&R and come back to the team to finish things.

hav fun

Leninion

KevinDelMarr

10-31-2012

HotshotGG has the eyes.

Almost as if he can stare into your soul

Pyrrha Omega

10-31-2012

"let your team die so you can clean up after them" is why I don't like hotshotgg

eMgRoB

10-31-2012

hotshotgg is garbage.

KRYPTØNITE

10-31-2012

Haha, why didn't he show his Throw'Gath gameplay??

D3aN0 Supr33mo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

mhm, good on him.

Masked Turtle

10-31-2012

I always knew

Bossy Bottom

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post

Welcome to this weeks Pro Player Pick, where we feature one of League of Legends best players discussing his champion of choice.
Quote:
Welcome to this weeks Pro Player Pick, where we feature one of League of Legends
Quote:

where we feature one of League of Legends
Quote:

League of Legends
Quote:

s
Why?

forcemblem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

hsgg is probably the worst pro player i've seen..

Bad Luck Braum

10-31-2012

GGNidaleeOP