Pro Player Pick: HotshotGG Picks Nidalee

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkhellion111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

but hotshotgg sucks monkey nuts. what this game really needs in the esports side of the game is someone who is comparable to Dendi from the Dota 2 Natus Vincere team. until that happens every single pro player in the game isn't technically pro. be able to play ANY champ at a live tournament setting and dominate.

IS17950c5e7a0344f6b3010

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geonde View Post
Hopefully CLG will do better now that he's back in top lane.
ahahahahahahahhahh!!!!!!!!!111111 LololololOLlololo

HM2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

I thought this was a "pro player pick"?

SUPERSEYMOUR

11-19-2012

hotshotgg picks nidalee IT RHYMES!

K0nundrum

12-03-2012

"I'm HotshotGG and my favourite champion is Nidalee." Does anyone notice that this rhymes?

ipwnproz

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post
[youtube]_QcrWoN6uNY[/youtube]

Welcome to this week’s Pro Player Pick, where we feature one of League of Legends’ best players discussing his champion of choice.

Today’s pick is Nidalee by HotshotGG of Counter Logic Gaming. Hotshot uses Nidalee’s extreme mobility to out-position his opponents, harassing teams with long-range javelins and relentlessly pushing down turrets. Nid’s incredible speed helps him chase down fleeing adversaries and clean up drag-out fights with the enemy team. Check out the video to learn more about why Nidalee earned her spot as a Pro Player Pick.
Tommorrow or Late today i will be Revealing a Skin i made for The Leaguecraft Community A Update On Nidalee Skin i made Called Nyandalee (Nyan Cat) Finish Doing the Particals for the Cougar and Nidalee go see it and tell me what you think http://imgur.com/gallery/D8L7h

DxL

04-26-2014

Nidalee... Pls delete