Pro Player Pick: HotshotGG Picks Nidalee

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

totally lame, " the best thing to do is to LET people die, and then come in and clean up " seems like a scummy thing to say.

TheLaZyLaM

11-01-2012

derpshotgg

Bendial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

TrollShotTrollingRiotsProPickVidsGG

Elodin

11-01-2012

What's better? Getting killed early on and letting the enemy team get away, or poking with Nidalee and hanging back picking up the kills after the initial clash has happened?

He's not saying every game sit back and let people die and then KS, he's saying sometimes it's better to hang back. Don't get why people are so up in arms over one sentence, but this is the LoL community, they'll rage for days if you misuse a period.

Also, no I'm not a HotshotGG fanboi, I've only heard of him twice before this and didn't even think he was still even a LoL player, I just think people are being stupid.

ThaVolt

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiagiYang View Post
I've never seen anyone play nid better than this guy. Way to go hotshot.
Dat TPA dude sure was playing Nidalee as least as good as this.

Lost Mage

11-01-2012

Notice that he killed Jax with his trap...
How embarrassing ...

Alamarri

11-01-2012

So when does she get a remodel? :P

Battle Tomasetti

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
Riot, can you PLEASE fix her Pounce so she leaps towards the cursor? Having her suddenly fly off-course because she hit a funny edge of the terrain or a stray minion right before you leaped is pointless and irritating. There's absolutely NO reason whatsoever why you shouldn't fix this- none!
Part of what separates the different skill levels with the champ.... A player who has "mastered" the champion would have no problem with her pounce...

Also it lets you watch the map and move your camera elsewhere as she is pouncing away from place to place if needed

Use Flash Ignite

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMcPwn View Post
Do you even know Bischu/Hitchu?
I agree, bischu is VERY good at nidalee deserves more recognition

xxX Iced Xxx

11-02-2012

" the best thing to do is to LET people die, and then come in and clean up " -and he mentions trundle -the troll right after. Any hints?