Change Summoner's Rift!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mary2012

10-31-2012

Hi I want to change the Summoner's Rift.It seems too antiquated map ...Would need some changes made exactly as you did at the Twisted treeline.Excuse my English ...Coming from romania.My respects.

Quit2013

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary2012 View Post
Hi I want to change the Summoner's Rift.It seems too antiquated map ...Would need some changes made exactly as you did at the Twisted treeline.Excuse my English ...Coming from romania.My respects.
you have right...the summoner's rift is antiquated...

TheManXXL

10-31-2012

approve what is written above

Rutank

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary2012 View Post

Only ****ing nubs that suck at 5's want this, everyone else that isn't sub 400 elo think it's stupid. Don't change it, make a new map where you can choose another map that you can play on, that would be smart and mixes it up a bit. But making a 5's + dominion baby is retarded.

Xsilverpheonix

10-31-2012

I think we have all the maps we need. Each one offers something new. People who enjoy regular LoL like Dota will enjoy SR. It is a staple of this type of genre. If you dramatically change SR, you lose the main point of the game. Maybe we can add some kinda creep defense mode, where waves of creeps come at you, but as far as gameplay types are considered, I'm content. +1 to Rutank as well.

MasterMind18

4 Weeks Ago

I think looks boss!!!!

MarhsallLee67

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMind18 View Post
I think looks boss!!!!
Dis necro doe.