Well I was gonna spend $100 on this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zynz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

you sir deserved a longer ban

UrAllDiSeASeD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewskyy View Post
If WW deserved the report then you report him and move on with your life. Let the tribunal decide.

I will let Aphromoo in his infinite wisdom explain it to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D61zfM63v60

EDIT: Oh, and if you look at the text it has a little [all] right next to your name which means you said it in all chat.
Awesome.

YerAs5

10-31-2012

Hey Thought you didnt care

MortRouge

10-31-2012

[00:09:29] AFK at tower

Augratafier

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8xunSlippers View Post
Why do people only bother to come on forum topics to talk garbage and never contribute to the topic starter? The community of this game is beyond pathetic, people do nothing but make you feel worse by trolling. It simply doesn't make any sense.
I don't know what is more astounding: the irony or the fact that you don't see it.

OhYouFancy

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MortRouge View Post
[00:09:29] AFK at tower
I love these posts, they just add to my case. Tribunal offers no context and people don't even read the entire logs.

Ashreal

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
I love these posts, they just add to my case. Tribunal offers no context and people don't even read the entire logs.
You have no case, Graves.

Nizu

10-31-2012

Quote:
No, you just needed a justification to spend more money. Me getting temporarily suspended on one of many level 30 accounts that I own should have no effect on your desire for Riot Points. If you want to buy more RP, then by all means, that is not even the point of this thread. If you had any critical thinking ability or logic you would have figured that out by now. Riot is losing money by banning(or even suspending) people, that is simple math. Thanks though for the input.
There's a reason the Justice Review tracks "Toxic Days Prevented".

Everytime one of your accounts gets banned it's more games someone like you isn't playing, the more toxic, arrogant people like you make threads like these the more the community sees that this behaviour isn't tolerated.

So you spend money? Great, so do the people that you drive away from the game with your behaviour. And Riot's betting that even if they spend less than you, they're worth more because they encourage people to play.

Doesn't matter if you spend thousands, if you're toxic you're not a worthwhile investment.

A Rabid Dog

10-31-2012

Quote:
Even the score is 0 to 25, even if your whole team is screaming at you and refuses to surrender, if you ever afk or even say you are because "your wittle feelings got hurt", you deserve the ban. Don't start a match solo if you are going to be offended or hurt to the point of AFKing.

I'm just going to stop arguing here and let you prove your own stupidity and error. You are doing a better job of it each time you post. So by all means, continue.

Tarinis

10-31-2012

Quote:
I was actually on the "Buy RP" screen, when the application closed. Well you know what Riot? I am not gonna spend another dime on your game. I did get my reform card, and I don't deserve to get banned for two weeks based upon it. You are supposedly running a company right? Turns out that unfair bans that scare the average user into not wanting to spend their money is quite the business tactic. Look around the forums, Reddit, anywhere. The system you have in place is flawed, and you know it. But you don't care apparently. It will come to bite you in the ass sooner rather than later as more and more people, afraid for their account getting permanently banned over nothing, stop spending money on your game.

I find it hilarious how Froggen can verbally berate someone for 30 minutes straight, tell them to go die, and not get banned. He does this many games. I have watched his streams for the past two weeks and I have seen it at least three times. Still no ban or warning. But me, oh yeah the average nobody, I tell my intentionally trolling AFK Blitzcrank to help me in bottom lane, without even being CLOSE to as rude as this pro, and I get banned for it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5824253/#nogo

Edit: Thanks for the input everyone. I wasn't trying to make this so much about the money, I think toxic players should not get a free-pass based on the amount they spend. There were some rational responses and many troll responses thus far. The insight I got from this has been eye-opening to say the least...
I'm the same boat as you, but without the lengthy bans. I refuse to spend money on a product that I may not be able to use because of a tribunal