Well I was gonna spend $100 on this game.

12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheIzzMan

Senior Member

10-31-2012

this guy wasn't even much of a jerk if u read all of what he said in the reports if i was in his position id be pissed especially because of that afk ashe i don't get why someone gets banned for this? does riot not have someone that reads these b4 banning ppl or do they let the community decide it completely cus this community is trash lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhYouFancy

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
I had to play bot lane Brand yesterday because our last pick locked Kat and refused to do anything but mid.

Guess what?

I did my best, didn't complain, and we demolished the other team.

It doesn't matter if we can't see pre-game chat. Either you got mad then, or you succumbed to the trolling and got mad later. Either way, you were a detriment to your team. I would also punish the WW for failing at champ select in Ranked if that is what happened, but that does nothing to justify your reactions.
I did try my best as support Xin, I didn't complain. I asked nicely one time to report the WW for trolling me. How is that me getting mad?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DDOSingToDiamond

Senior Member

10-31-2012

And then you realize that it's the players who condemn you and not the actual company.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashreal

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIzzMan View Post
this guy wasn't even much of a jerk if u read all of what he said in the reports if i was in his position id be pissed especially because of that afk ashe i don't get why someone gets banned for this? does riot not have someone that reads these b4 banning ppl or do they let the community decide it completely cus this community is trash lol
Getting "pissed" at an afk is just as bad as an afk. I'm not sure why anyone feels different.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhYouFancy

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearmint Gum View Post
And then you realize that it's the players who condemn you and not the actual company.
I disagree heavily with this statement. I would elaborate but it is pretty self-explanatory. The players are but pawns to the system.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaine Tog

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
I was actually on the "Buy RP" screen, when the application closed. Well you know what Riot? I am not gonna spend another dime on your game. I did get my reform card, and I don't deserve to get banned for two weeks based upon it. You are supposedly running a company right? Turns out that unfair bans that scare the average user into not wanting to spend their money is quite the business tactic. Look around the forums, Reddit, anywhere. The system you have in place is flawed, and you know it. But you don't care apparently. It will come to bite you in the ass sooner rather than later as more and more people, afraid for their account getting permanently banned over nothing, stop spending money on your game.

I find it hilarious how Froggen can verbally berate someone for 30 minutes straight, tell them to go die, and not get banned. He does this many games. I have watched his streams for the past two weeks and I have seen it at least three times. Still no ban or warning. But me, oh yeah the average nobody, I tell my intentionally trolling AFK Blitzcrank to help me in bottom lane, without even being CLOSE to as rude as this pro, and I get banned for it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5824253/#nogo
A while back, Riot had this promotion where they added a bunch of extra RP to the bundles. I put down $35 and promised myself it would be the last money I would spend on this game, because I'd already spent too much before that. I'm still living off that spree, but you know, you've convinced me to spend at least $5 more once I run out, just because of you. Riot already knows that they'll make more profit in the long run banning ragers and trolls, and I want to support them in their decision.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Light

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
I disagree heavily with this statement. I would elaborate but it is pretty self-explanatory. The players are but pawns to the system.
Lulwut?

People on the forums are saying you should have been banned, how is that in any way being manipulated by Riot? Sure, you could say they have the final word on whether you get banned or not -- for good reason, because there are a lot of false judgments in the tribunal.

You were an ass in at least one of the games, that's more than enough of a reason to give you a warning/ban. Considering they always start out with a warning, you must have been a repetitive ass to warrant a ban.

Enjoy your break from LoL.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashreal

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
I did try my best as support Xin, I didn't complain. I asked nicely one time to report the WW for trolling me. How is that me getting mad?
So three of your allies reported you for nothing? I highly doubt that the 3 of them decided that you deserved a report without any chat.

Regardless, you can argue all you want, Game 2 sealed your punishment.

When someone shows up in Tribunal, you can assume they are pretty toxic by the sheer number of reports it takes to get you there. While this doesn't mean auto-punish, it doesn't take more than one or two example of raging/poor sportsmanship to justify the ban.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheIzzMan

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
Getting "pissed" at an afk is just as bad as an afk. I'm not sure why anyone feels different.
no its not? when someone afk in your game you have a 90% chance of a loss and riot doesn't have a system that buffs when its 4v5 or gives u a loss forgiven for that 4v5 based on how long that afk person was gone. so its really frustrating and i think it gives u the right to get pissed off


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DDOSingToDiamond

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
I disagree heavily with this statement. I would elaborate but it is pretty self-explanatory. The players are but pawns to the system.
Says the guy who was about to drop 100 bucks on this game.


12345678 ... 11