Well I was gonna spend $100 on this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toasterfree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

down voted. deserved. reform or be perma banned

Rovald

11-05-2012

You are not allowed to dangle it over someones head that you are gonna report them to try and change their attitude, if the are playing a game where they deserve to be banned, report them and walk away. And if they don;t deserve to be banned, stop harrassing them.

ExSkill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

11-05-2012

After looking at that reform card i have no idea on why he was banned. the first game he didn't do anything, the second that blitz sounded terrible. i would've hated to have that guy on my team. and the third game a little ragey but honestly he didn't do anything wrong, you wasn't blatantly yelling at someone. i don't agree with this ban at all. honestly thou, i have found this game to be much more enjoyable with a 3-5 person que in normals. ranked will bring out the worst in people and people get buthurt very fast there.

cornchowdar

11-05-2012

Well, OP, you are in the minority of people who have an IQ above string cheese on this forum.

Anybody who isn't completely retarded will not spend another dime on this company given how unethically they have composed themselves with respect to their banning process; in some countries, what they have done is quite illegal, in fact, it's a law suit waiting to happen and I hope it does for the sake of online gaming.

Speaking of online gaming.. never in the history thereof has there been a company that has exploited its player base like this, yet gotten so much support. It's like they have brainwashed all of the kids who played this game that they are some kind of paragon of virtue, while they fleece the weak and unsuspecting through tribunal bans.

AgentMoshimo

11-05-2012

That is not even worth a ban you guys on this game cry way too much bout game talking...Pretty sure that blitz never landed a grab like he said and the report blitz filled seemed like it was clearly bull ****

Auspexa

11-05-2012

you are a potato in terms of intelligence level

Sevarios

11-05-2012

Deserve short ban for game 2.

notusingacondom

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbit xD View Post
riot cares about your $100 >.>
Hey ******, if they dont care about his 100, they sure should care about the millions they will lose when NOBODY spends money on this game anymore.

i just spent 50, but it will be the last 50 i ever spend if I get a ban.

my friends , several of them, refuse to pay to play, instead they use bots to farm referrals and get champs/skins that way.

Riot, please get rid of the tribunal until you can fix it, or perhaps punishments can be implemented by reducing ones elo instead of a ban.

Raptamei

11-05-2012

Graves[00:24:15]Then report me, let the tribunal figure it out
Graves[00:24:16]I don
Graves[00:24:21]Don't care

Nookyava

Recruiter

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
Graves[00:24:15]Then report me, let the tribunal figure it out
Graves[00:24:16]I don
Graves[00:24:21]Don't care
I know lol! I saw that too. He deserved what he got, I read some of those and he was acting like a total jerk, and for posting this he apparently did care