Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Final Fantasy Fans?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leonsennin

10-31-2012

check out these vids and give yall feed back, whats ur favs? and so on, trolling welcome too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTGlfC_AHZQ&list=UUVazAVnhw6cagn7fulBjDVw&index=1&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuafaycEBa8&list=UUVazAVnhw6cagn7fulBjDVw&index=2&feature=plcp

IS16ac70fce0d8ebbea8e0b

10-31-2012

I'm watching a walkthrough of FFXIII atm .

Dragoonix

10-31-2012

Quote:
NewbieMasta:

From what I've heard, go in straight line, win game -_- wtf happened to my beloved series?

Look we made it pretty! yes... but you also made it crappy >< fix my series

leonsennin

10-31-2012

Quote:
NewbieMasta:

i didnt like 13 >.<, crappy music and terrible summons, they were more like power rangers then real summons T_T

Hogtie91

10-31-2012

i just beat FF9 yesterday!

Dragoonix

10-31-2012

Quote:
Hogtie91:
i just beat FF9 yesterday!

Managed a good rush through 9 till necron or w/e end bosses name is >< he whooped me stupid like 15 times and I wound up saying to hell with it, didn't want to grind up the necessary power.