Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Solo bot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pernicious Bone

10-31-2012

Is this a new thing or something? I was playing a game as Shen, we had a jungler, so did the enemy team. Thought it was pretty cut and dry, We would have a solo top. Instead Teemo and Rivin go top with me on bot vs ashe and Master Yi. while Lee sin jungles and brand is mid. Huh?

I'm having a hard time fighting Yi and Ashe by myself, so I ask for a trade...nothing. What? All the while they're telling me what a noob I am.

Oh yeah, all non-ranked.

What do I even make of this?

quardians

10-31-2012

You gotta zip bop doobly doo duh

Grahffz

10-31-2012

Thats why you shouldn't play with randoms. LoL is very boring trolly as solo queue.

Pernicious Bone

10-31-2012

Yeah, kinda sucks. I work swing shift and my friends that play are playing when I am at work most of the time. Does it get any better as solo ranked I wonder?