Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does vilemaw hit harder if your melee?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carunei

10-31-2012

I have solo'd her twice as an ad carry and barely lose any health ( life stealed it back, only had the new sword thing item ) but whenever i play a melee and try to do it i come close to dying even with the whole team.

Tharaxis Minar

10-31-2012

I was actually wondering the same thing.

I was in a match yesterday and I was OLAF> We were around level 15/16 and I had my Sanguines Blade and some other lifesteal. So I figured I could destroy Vilemaw easily.

I watch our teemo go up to Vilemaw solo.... Teemo has no items for LS or Spell Vamp. (Except an original doran's blade). Teemo fights vilemaw down to 50% and teemo only loses around 10% health.

I get there and help finish off vilemaw and I Took damage down to about 60% health even with all of my Lifesteal. And I wasnt fighting near as long as teemo.

For the life of me I cant figure out how Teemo barely got hit and I got destroyed.

And you cant say its because of blind ...because was still fighting when I got there so he would've still been blinding vilemaw.

Sephïroth

10-31-2012

Ditto.

Also noticed(whilst soloing) one time I'll go up to it and get away with 75% life... 5 minutes later, one item later, I'll walk away with 30%. Anyone else notice this?