Does vilemaw hit harder if your melee?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carunei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

I have solo'd her twice as an ad carry and barely lose any health ( life stealed it back, only had the new sword thing item ) but whenever i play a melee and try to do it i come close to dying even with the whole team.

Tharaxis Minar

10-31-2012

I was actually wondering the same thing.

I was in a match yesterday and I was OLAF> We were around level 15/16 and I had my Sanguines Blade and some other lifesteal. So I figured I could destroy Vilemaw easily.

I watch our teemo go up to Vilemaw solo.... Teemo has no items for LS or Spell Vamp. (Except an original doran's blade). Teemo fights vilemaw down to 50% and teemo only loses around 10% health.

I get there and help finish off vilemaw and I Took damage down to about 60% health even with all of my Lifesteal. And I wasnt fighting near as long as teemo.

For the life of me I cant figure out how Teemo barely got hit and I got destroyed.

And you cant say its because of blind ...because was still fighting when I got there so he would've still been blinding vilemaw.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Ditto.

Also noticed(whilst soloing) one time I'll go up to it and get away with 75% life... 5 minutes later, one item later, I'll walk away with 30%. Anyone else notice this?