Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ITT: You guys share your ideas for a champion you would like designed....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halagren

11-27-2012

Bump for a very dedicated, unofficial, conceptual champion designer.

EpicDude24

11-27-2012

Me and my friend came up with a character idea and this is what we came up with
Sparklow
Domacia’s Spark
Lore: “Sparklow in an amazing person and fighter. I never would have imagined he would be use for war.” – Lux
Sparklow was supposed to be a war development for Domacia, but something went wrong and Sparklow was infused with electricity. Using his new found powers, Sparklow fled Domacia and came to The Fields of Justice. (The lore could probably be changed.)

Passive: Electrified Air: Bonus ability and attack power to all allies. EX Sparklow level 3= +3 ability and attack power to all allies

Q: Lightening Strike: Deals 50/75/100/125/150 Mana cost 30/40/50/50/60

W: Electric Field: sets down a field of electricity allies get 10 ap 10ad 10% speed and 5% attack speed for a short period of time Length= 5/6/7/8/10 secs. Deals 10 damage per second to enemies. Field stays for 10 sec. Mana cost 60/70/80/80/85

E: Heal Bolt: Heals all ally Champions in lane Sparklow chooses and ally Champions in jungle no matter what. Heals for 100/250/300/450/600. Mana cost 70/75/80/85/90

R: Electro-Explosion= deals 250 + ability power at rank 1, 500 +ability power at rank 2, and 750 + ability power at rank 3. Does true damage at rank 3. Mana cost:100/100/100

We will need you to make the character art for him though.

My friends summoner name is BRUTE JODOS. We want to cooperate with you guys on this so you can come up with the health and mana and stuff, but he is a support character.

I need help with character art, icon, and the Lore

Omnifinity

11-28-2012

I've kinda been on a creative block these past 2 days, but I should be back at it soon enough.

Until then, a simple bump for stockpiling.

Halagren

11-28-2012

I was just looking at my list of champions and I've noticed that there isn't really a stance based or dual-mode support champion. Just wondering what you guys would think about a stance based support similar to the way Udyr's stances work or a dual-mode champion like Jayce or Elise? I'm not really sure how you would do the stance based or what you could even do in regards to the abilities but with the dual-mode you could switch between a more healer based support role (ie. Soroka) to a more aggressive supporting role (ie Leona). (I'm somewhat doubting the feasibility of these ideas but just wanted some opinions on the subject)

Espy Psyche

11-29-2012

Sona is a stance-based support.

Nidalee is a dual-mode support.

Halagren

11-29-2012

Quote:
Espy Psyche:
Sona is a stance-based support.

Nidalee is a dual-mode support.

Lol, to be honest I didn't even think of Sona's auras =P (bit of a fail there) but I don't really consider Nidalee a TRUE support. Her R isn't meant to support anyone and as a matter of fact none of her abilities when in cougar form have any real form of support. The only support abilities she has are her heal and trap both of which are only available in human form. When I say support I mean heals, buffs, de-buffs, cc, etc. Nidalee can fill a support role but I'm speaking of a core support champion more like Sona and Soroka. So with that in mind what do you think.

Kizuke21

11-29-2012

I really need help with this one. At first his skills weren't supposed to be like, they were just supposed to be normal active skills, but my stepdad tried to help me with it and this was the product. I would greatly appreciate some help on what to do with him.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2529629&highlight=marice

Halagren

12-03-2012

bump because we can't be the only ones with ideas out there.

Omnifinity

12-04-2012

I'm not sure how many of you are actually keeping up with this, but I'm back from a huge creation block and I should be tossing out a few champions in the next few days. I'm aware I've made this claim before, but the wall I had to overcome was of ludicrous height. Whatever the case, Halegrynn, the Sentry's Flight should be here soon.

Until then, bump!

Halagren

12-05-2012

Ahh yea! Bump for jumping the wall!