ITT: You guys share your ideas for a champion you would like designed....

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulffe

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnifinity View Post
Lovely lady bumps!
For all the champs and all the chumps!

Omnifinity, I know it won't mean much but I fully support what you're doing here. As I've seen many ideas out there that could definitely use such a service. All I can say is upon completion do two things. First, give the one with the original idea credit (if you were not going to do that already :X). Second, make sure it has lore and appearance so I can put them on my list.

If you need ideas or help writing lore feel free to ask.

Have fun!
-C. Wulffe
PCF Council

Omnifinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
For all the champs and all the chumps!

Omnifinity, I know it won't mean much but I fully support what you're doing here. As I've seen many ideas out there that could definitely use such a service. All I can say is upon completion do two things. First, give the one with the original idea credit (if you were not going to do that already :X). Second, make sure it has lore and appearance so I can put them on my list.

If you need ideas or help writing lore feel free to ask.

Have fun!
-C. Wulffe
PCF Council
Your words are kind and the support is great. Lore-wise, I struggle with. Won't pretend I know a great deal about writing. As for appearances, I'm no artist, but I will always include any detail to their image in a section of it's own.

Lastly, any ideas from an outside source will be credited

Blackened Veil

11-02-2012

any chance you could do the same for me?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2754637

Wulffe

11-02-2012

Well, if you want to know more about my work my main thread is here: Wulffe's Collection.

If you need assistance don't hesitate to post there!

Omnifinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Bump for EDIT 2!

LrkStar

11-03-2012

[insert name here] Scientist of the Void (Can't of a name, it's a female, since there is no female scientist

Passive - Resonance Gauntlets

Healing/Protective Resonance Q - The Resonating Gauntlets creates a radiant link to you or your allied champion and heals for 0/0/0/0/0 (+0% AP) / By forcing a overpowered link between you or your allied champion, the gauntlets also grants a temporary shield for 2.5 seconds

Energy Ball/Void Energy Ball W - Creates a Energy Ball and launches it at the enemy champion for 0/0/0/0/0 (+0 AP)/ The Resonating Gauntlets performs a fusion of Arcane magic & Void energy to create a devastating attack for 0/0/0/0/0 (+0% AP)

Inbalance/Paralysis E - Reduces the Enemy's Movement Speed & Increases your Movement Speed for 3.0 seconds / Creates a distorted link between you and the targeted enemy and stuns them for 2.0 seconds

Resonance Overdrive R - By using every ounce of your Arcane energy & using the dark power of the Void, You start to create the ultimate resonance with your gauntlets to empower the next ability. Once used you cannot perform another ability for 4 seconds

i just need a lore and artwork i think
its 5:50am eastern time and i just thought of this

LeviathanUnbound

11-03-2012

It kinda goes with the stealth support thing but a champion who can stealth other champions.

Also something based around a passive where if you don't have enough mana to cast an ability, the cost is taken out of your health instead. Maybe have an ult that consumes all of your mana and deals extra damage based on the mana consumed to go with this.

Omnifinity

11-03-2012

Bahdump!

Hoffmisc

11-03-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2500813
i'm thinking somewhere along the lines of ionian?
you could probably tie in zed due to his affinity with darkness

Tesla Effect

11-03-2012

A Void born support and AD carry (just to have a full Void born team)

123456 ... 8