High level W/L records?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCWA Tigerbite

11-01-2012

Yeah, I know. I thought It was PECS at first, then I was like wait...Sauron isn't on PECS, but forgot to go back and change it. Good catch though! ;D

They're both equally bad, though, so it doesn't matter.

and before someone takes that the wrong way, I wasn't saying they sucked.

Sauron

11-01-2012

I'm sure everyone on +5 has subbed for PECS at one point or another, so you're technically right.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

if you are a 2100+ player and you 5 man with other people at your level, you will rarely lose, so that can inflate your win:loss ratio (generally doesn't affect your hidden elo though since the times you lose will affect it much more severely than if you were solo).

On this account, I am around 2:1 with only solo and a little duo.

DiscworldDeath

11-01-2012

5 man premake often pits you against wildly different teams. Either a team like 400 Elo below yours, or against the very top of the Elo-ladder.

If you 4 man premake, you're more likely to farm wins.

AndersMMO

11-01-2012

I run at what I consider high-range Elo.

I have 8-10 minute solo ques at the fastest (regularly exceeds 15-20 minutes). I also constantly que into DD competitors Halfhearted, Hamm3rhand, Nyx, etc (although I'm yet to see Sauron, Nekrogen, Buwberry, or many of the other PECS, PD, and BpB players).

I am 218 wins, 155 losses, for a win ratio of 58.45% and +63W/L.

For my stats, I have an ELObuff account for usage by myself and my team (it updates 30 or so seconds after matches and I've found LoLking, and lolmatches to be vastly inferior as far as the insight they provide)

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
5 man premake often pits you against wildly different teams. Either a team like 400 Elo below yours, or against the very top of the Elo-ladder.

If you 4 man premake, you're more likely to farm wins.
a 5 man of 2100+ is likely many of the top players online anyways, so you will probably just draw a 1700 team.