Please explain in detail how the f*** you're supposed to play against Diana.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

David12596

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostInks View Post
I don't think you can beat Diana as an AD. Fighting her would be you can't dodge her Q, so she can just hit you with that, Lunar Rush to you, and if you try to run, she can pull you back in and repeat the process.
wrong. Some AD who builds a high amount of high steal (and i really mean high) should be able to take Diana. I have a had a hard time against a high life steal xin once, and a little bit of a hard time with Fio. (Yes, I did build FH and thornmail...did not help at all against this xins build)

DG Denz Brujah

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Yeah, not gonna play Darius. I'm an ass, but I'm not that much of an ass.
That's debatable ...

That aside Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire because Diana is right on par with Darius on the champion D***** bag meter

Shuzakku

11-11-2012

Pick Malz.

Go bot against Diana.

Giggle like a schoolgirl as you capture enemy's bot.

FluffyNeko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuzakku View Post
Pick Malz.

Go bot against Diana.

Diana can push really well and after a QSS she sits on top of both AD and AP malz.

I had a bad experience with a Nunu. The AS slow hurts your passive dps and he just out sustains you. With a promote / ionic spark he can push the lane decently.

Volandum

11-11-2012

Teemo has 1.6 ratio on his blind + auto poke, Diana can't match that with shield/Q without using her ultimate, and you can make that a no-win with shrooms.

hinderlopen

11-11-2012

diana can beat nunu with the right build, mid game is a little scary for her but early and late she wins.

Has anyone played maokai or heimer vs diana? I don't remember being in those matchups at all.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Diana can get destroyed by a Teemo.

Also, Xin Zhao gives her a run for her money early game. Late game it's a toss up.

Also Jax and Jayce, though being a Diana player I can give Jayces a run for their money until they complete their IE and some life steal and/or MResist.

Other than that, she's a strong bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuzakku View Post
Pick Malz.

Go bot against Diana.

Diana destroys Malz. Especially with a QSS. AD Malz loses because her shield, passive, and Q pretty much destroys his voidlings which cripples his damage output, and AP Malz...well no explanation necessary.

Quote:
Has anyone played maokai or heimer vs diana? I don't remember being in those matchups at all.
Maokai is a decent stalemating champ against her until she builds a Void Staff, but throughout the game he's going to need assistance to take her down, she can clear waves much better and play more aggressively than Mao could, at least in my experience. Heimer just dies, I always beat Heimerdingers because his turrets are perfect for Q + Lunar Rush Combo (His turrets die, his damage gets reduced to nothing, and it's so EASY to get to him xD)