Please explain in detail how the f*** you're supposed to play against Diana.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

You know whay kills Diana, Win Nao, he's by far the most sleeper Opin the new TT and i'm actually glad i don't have to face him that much.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
Old Garen certainly did, but new Garen is pretty scary all game.
He's scary, but Diana's sustain will make him eat it once you're past mid game. Garen doesn't have good sustainability while fighting since you aren't lifestealing with E and your aspd is probably ass as well.

It's winnable, but the Garen has to be the better player by quite a bit.

Talith PA

10-31-2012

Diana doesn't have sustain and she also can't shield when silenced.

Trombe Supports

10-31-2012

Send someone after her 1v1 that can both survive and lock her down consistently (if not outright kill her), while the rest of your team secures objectives/fights -- If you can keep her kited and not die, she's either out of an encounter, or someone else is sent to get you off of her -- in that case, the other team is burning two resources for just you, and leaving the rest of the map 3v4/3v3. Ideally, anyway :c

Ahlen

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talith PA View Post
Diana doesn't have sustain and she also can't shield when silenced.
Diana functions pretty well with spell vamp, which is sustain.

Reynmaker

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Actually I meant to post this in the TT forum, but she seems to build the same way there so maybe the same tactics would apply. Also, the best advice I seem to be able to get from TT players is "MASSIVE FOCUS FIRE AND TONS OF CC" which is frankly stupid.

In my experience, she tanks everything with her double shield and tank items, does stupid amounts of damage with said tank items, and doubles as an assassin so you can't just kite her with a ranged DPS like you can other bruisers.

Her design just confuses me and pisses me off.
Don't worry, Zed will probably be counter counter assassin with a 1.5 AD ratio on an offensive ability that gives Armor Magic Resist and stealth when used. He'll counter her nicely.

BeefJerkyHunter

10-31-2012

Teemo seems to have pretty good success against Diana.

Redeemed In Fire

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
dodge her Q
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rlchz/

I'd be able to appreciate Diana players if their Q wasn't stupidly easy to land, thanks to the AoE almost the size of Pillar of Fire on the tip.

Westlin

10-31-2012

Jax beats her bot. Its not even close once he get gunblade.

DiscworldDeath

11-01-2012

Against the tanky version of Diana, on TT, or bot lane, go Darius. She deals sustained damage rather than a large burst, and you can keep stacks of your passive on her and out-trade her, and should crush her past 6.

I know you don't like Darius, but it's an answer.