Champion Sneak Peek - Zed, the Master of Shadows

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miklaw

11-01-2012

lolol its the SHREDDER

Meowlick

11-01-2012

Riot, please don't nerf Soraka's E ratios. She's fine the way she is and I play her mid a lot.

Frostbite Snipes

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Šarkon View Post
League of Assassins- where characters who lack mobility are constantly replaced by characters with teleporting stomp kicks to the face.

Come on Riot, fix our "zero mobility" champs like Heimer and stop releasing champions catered to those jumping from their seats waving fresh bills at you. I thought this was more of a community > profit kind of game..

The hilarious thing is I got KhaZix AND Elise the day they came out, yet I spend 0 money on LoL. Mostly because I don't buy things on the internet and I don't know any other way I can purchase RP. What I'm getting at is unless you aren't good at LoL you can get 6300 even at level 30, it's not that hard honestly. If I want a new champion or any champion I save up IP until I have enough to buy them. They give you a month in between new champions, that's a good amount of time. They also have to make money some way. Do you want LoL shut down because of money issues? I don't think so. Think before you speak.

The Forbidden404

11-02-2012

I played with Shredder today and it's so OP, I hope they nerf him before releasing.

It's like, he can flash easily with a double W, or he can double attack you AND flash to change the focus.
Also, that Ultimate is so freakin' awesome that my notebook can barely handle it.

Using Energy, the CD and Energy Cost getting smaller after every level on skill, it's awesome to flood skills and harass, specially with Q, and if you get the W fast, it'd be great, you'd be able to harass your enemy without being next to their tourrets. Oh, his ultimate has a 72sec CD, so flood it.

Master Thir PRO

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coley97 View Post
...another assassin?
Always the same thing man

Master Thir PRO

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite snipes View Post
The hilarious thing is I got KhaZix AND Elise the day they came out, yet I spend 0 money on LoL. Mostly because I don't buy things on the internet and I don't know any other way I can purchase RP. What I'm getting at is unless you aren't good at LoL you can get 6300 even at level 30, it's not that hard honestly. If I want a new champion or any champion I save up IP until I have enough to buy them. They give you a month in between new champions, that's a good amount of time. They also have to make money some way. Do you want LoL shut down because of money issues? I don't think so. Think before you speak.
Yeah but some "noobs" can't wait to buy new champs, Riot know how to make people buy new champion by making them OP, all they want is money

ZarkerTheDark

11-02-2012

when is he being released

Tizjiz

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miklaw View Post
lolol its the SHREDDER
I wonder what Rammus thinks about this.

moiƩ

11-02-2012

do like the punisher taths gonna be foking sick

DrCreepy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Better version of talon imo...