Beginner's tip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lilAznRider

10-31-2012

1. Try and stay laning until you get to lvl 6. That means don't jump into towers. Don't try and fight off 2vs one. Try not to lose too much and always think that some one will gank you at any time.
2. Try and complete your items. Be smart when buy certain items and know what each items can do. Active passive needs to be activated by pressing in or use number key. I see people that buy items with active passive but never use it.
3. Once the first tower is broken dont try and break the 2nd tower for sure you will get gank. Instead try and break mid/bot or top.
4. Alway ward baron and dragon.
5. Dont complain about the player but help them. Calling people noobs doesnt work either. Everyone wants to win even the players that feed. Sometimes a good player have a one off game.
6. Dont force player to be what they cant be or do.
7. I lane mid at all times with eve most of my games i'm op 20-5-15 is about my average per game. I get call noob for not jungling right from the start.
Reason I play mid and play so will. Can help gank to and bot without mid know I am gone. Can get back mid in seconds after gank. Have low cooldown.
8. Understand your players and opponent.
9. Stick with one character until your good with him, weakness against different component.

Malkshakevanilla

10-31-2012

Very good!

Give the man a medal!

How is it that you're a junior member?

lilAznRider

10-31-2012

I never new they have lol app for andriod. This is awesome! :)