Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Account suspencion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neji hyuga07

10-31-2012

hi all , i make this post becose i get ban for no reason and i wanna know why "THE TRIBUNAL" suspend me , Pleace! i need some one tell me why i get ban for no reason? i was playing 5vs5 pvp and when i finish the game my account get suspended taths insane , pleace help me i need why you ban my account IF I PLAY FAIR AND NEVER QUIT

LogicalTautology

10-31-2012

You got an email from Riot explaining the suspension/ban. If you have any further questions about it, feel free to post the email and/or Reform Card here and people will be more than happy to comment on it.

KingSnafu

10-31-2012

if yoiu got kicked soon as the game ended then it wasnt for no reason it was because u go afk for long periods of time in games its what the leaverbuster bot does. If you make the message pop up so many times in X amount of time u get banned

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-31-2012

Reform card.

JRiMi

10-31-2012

L2English hahaha! Srry but dude u obviously did something to get a suspension* so wait it out and don't mess up anymore