I'm bad at kassidin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FourFangedCow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

Don't suck.
Hit it 'till it dies.
Come better prepared.

Kill it, wear it, get over it.

PrimalHatred

10-03-2010

Be smart about when you engage. Kas is not meant to get into the fray and fight people on even terms. Wait for someone to get low or out of position, then make your move and blow them away.

Golem. Always have Golem. Make sure you're at least far enough down the utility tree to have both points in buff duration. Kas with and without Golem buff is like night and day. Without it he has to conserve Riftwalks and use them when necessary to get where he wants. With it he charges up pretty much as high as he pleases and then jumps on people for absurd damage.

Ignore the armor pen ability. It's horrible. The only functions it serves are to proc Tear and Lichbane.

Jeeka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

also bad at spelling

whail

10-03-2010

keep track of how many charges of riftwalk youve accumulated, and compare that to you remaining mana
dont forget that you're squishy and people like to focus you (especially right after you riftwalk into battle)

Kaelthas

10-03-2010

Play garen.

Shroomodesiac

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demacia View Post
I know how he works in teamfights.

I never can seem to either:

a. Stay full on mana (That is, to say, have enough mana to pump out harass pre-teamfight, laning, etc. I always run out regardless if i have points in w)
b. Do noticeable damage
c. Survive five seconds into a fight

Should I be leveling q and e evenly?

a. mana regen runes, items, blue buff

b. get more ap/target squishies without resist over tanks with

c. either get surviviability (banshees veil) or just play smarter. riftwalk is both an escape and initiator, if you think you will need to escape, dont initiate with it. wakl around the fight come in from the side, then rift walk out.

skill priority is R > E > Q >W

RHINO Mk II

10-03-2010

Sigh, time to break out the useful advice...

Q,E,Q, then R>E>Q>W although you may take one level of W to help build stacks if you're in a 1v1 lane or want to solo golem early.

I typically go for a RoA just because you need the mana and AP. With golem buff, you should have enough mana for fights, but try not to stack up more than 3 riftwalks unless you know you'll have time to replenish your mana. The health is a nice bonus. You can rush mejai's if you get 2-3 early kills and feel confident that the enemy is ******ed. After rod, I get my Zhonya's Ring. It makes you nearly impossible to kill, because you can zhonya's while your riftwalk is waiting on cooldown. It also provides some decent AP. After that I go for Void staff, Abyssal, or Banshees (or other item as circumstances demand). Archangel's staff is a great choice on Kassadin, especially if you can't control your golem buff. Remember to get Tear first and then work on another item before making your Archangels because it isn't cost effective unless it has had some time (or other mana items) to build up.