Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm bad at kassidin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demacia

10-03-2010

Make me better with suggestions.

Dorien

Recruiter

10-03-2010

pics or it didn't happen

Maikky

10-03-2010

suck Severus's ****?

Kaeoz

10-03-2010

How is that even possible....

Kassadin: Jump in with R and KS with E then jump back out with R. Watch as your stacks go up. Profit.

RHINO Mk II

10-03-2010

Play an easier champ. Preferably one that yells DEMACIA!

St0p Hammertime

10-03-2010

Play AP.

Demacia

10-03-2010

Quote:
Kaeoz:
How is that even possible....

Kassadin: Jump in with R and KS with E then jump back out with R. Watch as your stacks go up. Profit.

I know how he works in teamfights.

I never can seem to either:

a. Stay full on mana (That is, to say, have enough mana to pump out harass pre-teamfight, laning, etc. I always run out regardless if i have points in w)
b. Do noticeable damage
c. Survive five seconds into a fight

Should I be leveling q and e evenly?

Swampf0x

10-03-2010

Ignore the trolls, as Kassadin can be a little difficult to play.

You should try and build him for survivability untill you can safely run around with AA stacks. Try and build a Catalyst off the bat, grab some boots, and play very carefully in the early laning phase. Kassadin is more of a mid to late game champion and can be devastating with the right items. You want to rush a Rod of Ages (in your case), then work on making either a Sheen (turns into Lich Bane later) or a Ryalis Sceptor for even more of a health pool. The Sceptor is a personal choice, but can be substituted with an early AA staff or even a Banshee/BWand/NLRod. Once you've got a Lich Bane things will become a bit easier, for a more in depth look at the skill rotation and how to play Kassadin check Mobafire.com for builds or Leaguecraft.

Edit: I try to get my Q leveled past my E at first, because you won't be spamming your E as much. At around lvl 9/10 you'll want to get atleast 1 point in your W and have close to the same lvl in your Q and W. This is just how I do it.

Dr Finn

Recruiter

10-03-2010

Sorc shoes
RoA
Lichs Bane
Archangles staff
Zhonyas ring
Bansheis veil

Letkhar

10-03-2010

Stop feeding, noob.