Questions please answer.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

13thPlague

10-31-2012

1. I think i know how to smartcast but do you need to change it every game, for example i want to keep smartcast on for several games, do i need to change it every game. Also, can you put only for example q on smartcast and everything else normal. Is it good to put aa on smartcast, why and why not. And can you take like evylyn or karthus q off smartcast?

2. Ive read about it and apperent pro's and most people think that hextech revolver is not worth it on katarina anymore, is that true and why?

3. Usaully whenever i enter a game, i join at around 037 or 0.40 seconds. My ping is usaully qaround 120 and my fps stays at lik 12, which im fine at but i don't mind but if you have suggestions for increasing that too i wouldn't mind. BUt anyway, how can i start that game at 1 second like everyone else?

4. Does anyone have a list of the champions NAME's THATS IT. No pictures or anything. Thank you.

13thPlague

10-31-2012

Just forgot also im on a different computer but on my own it won't let me log onto forums with this same account. Why is that. I log on but when i go to forums it says access denied, and im not banned. It just makes me relog when i click on forums so i can't post anything, but still can read.

Thanks all

Magus Crow

10-31-2012

1. No. Techinically you can smartcast by ctrl+q/w/e/r or you can change the keybindings in the in game menu to whatever you want and they'll stay that way until you change them to something else. You can bind your smartcasts to keys other than q/w/e/r if you want so if you want kathus/eve's q or whatever to not smartcast you can set it up to a different key or use ctrl+q to smartcast instead.

2. I dont really play much of Kat so I cant really comment on this definitively. I would assume that it is because most of Kat's damage comes from AOEs and they recieve reduced spellvamp though.

3. No clue. Maybe fiddle with some of the graphics settings and see if that fixes anything.

4. Ahri Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Brand Caitlyn Cassiopeia Cho'Gath Corki Darius Diana Draven Dr.Mundo Elise Evelynn Ezreal Fiddlesticks Fiora Fizz Galio Gangplank Garen Gragas Graves Hecarim Heimerdinger Irelia Janna Jarvan IV Jax Jayce Karma Karthus Kassadin Katarina Kayle Kennen Kha'Zix Kog'Maw LeBlanc Lee Sin Leona Lulu Lux Malphite Malzahar Maokai Master Yi Miss Fortune Mordekaiser Morgana Nasus Nautilus Nidalee Nocturne Nunu Olaf Orianna Pantheon Poppy Rammus Renekton Rengar Riven Rumble Ryze Sejuani Shaco Shen Shyvana Singed Sion Sivir Skarner Sona Soraka Swain Syndra Talon Taric Teemo Tristana Trundle Tryndamere Twisted Fate Twitch Udyr Urgot Varus Vayne Veigar Viktor Vladimir Volibear Warwick Wukong Xerath Xin'Zhao Yorick Ziggs Zilean Zyra

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus Crow View Post
if you want kathus/eve's q or whatever to not smartcast you can set it up to a different key or use ctrl+q to smartcast instead.
Whether or not they're smartcast, there are a small number of abilities that use the same functionality by default; these abilities cannot be changed. Cassiopeia, Karthus, and Evelynn's Q abilities, as well as any ability that is centered on you or a self-cast. (Technically though, Eve's isn't in the same league as Karth/Cassi Q's, as hers targets the nearest, and you can't control it with the mouse; smart casting uses the mouse to target.)

PappaSmurf23

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13thPlague View Post
1. I think i know how to smartcast but do you need to change it every game, for example i want to keep smartcast on for several games, do i need to change it every game. Also, can you put only for example q on smartcast and everything else normal. Is it good to put aa on smartcast, why and why not. And can you take like evylyn or karthus q off smartcast?

2. Ive read about it and apperent pro's and most people think that hextech revolver is not worth it on katarina anymore, is that true and why?

3. Usaully whenever i enter a game, i join at around 037 or 0.40 seconds. My ping is usaully qaround 120 and my fps stays at lik 12, which im fine at but i don't mind but if you have suggestions for increasing that too i wouldn't mind. BUt anyway, how can i start that game at 1 second like everyone else?

4. Does anyone have a list of the champions NAME's THATS IT. No pictures or anything. Thank you.
Don't use hextech for kat,Only build stuff like haunting guise,Death cap,Ryali's er how ever you spell that,Kat doesn't need spell vamp and life steal.