Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

just curious???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SYMBÖLIC

10-03-2010

so i have been reading all over the forums about this Brazilian stof. and each rant is prety much how they cuss and talk S++T. now my question is after they do this do they say hey i am Brazilian go f your self or does every one just guess there Brazilian?

to my second point what every one is describing about these Brazilians how they think there better and they talk S++T. That sounds like the average American gamer lol so i think a lot of people on the forums should evaluate there racism towards them selves instead of projecting it on others its a sad day in age when it come to things like this.

btw i am American if u are wondering, and i will be majoring in political science. so any one who has a argument for this issue i would love to debate you and try to understand why your are so racist

thanks that is all.

Dorien

Recruiter

10-03-2010

pics or it didn't happen

Montford

10-03-2010

this is /b/

we are king of racism.

also

your name is all caps, get a life.

Deadfate

10-03-2010

Just to pick fun and not contribute to your topic, if you are in school and majoring in something why don't you capitalize your letters, I's and talk(type) in a format that makes more sense.

Thanks

Inb4 downvotes.

Swampf0x

10-03-2010

Majoring in political science, huh.

"That sounds like the average American gamer lol so i think a lot of people on the forums should evaluate there racism towards them selves instead of projecting it on them selves..."

What school are you attending and how much money did you pay for your tuition?

SYMBÖLIC

10-03-2010

Quote:
Deadfate:
Just to pick fun and not contribute to your topic, if you are in school and majoring in something why don't you capitalize your letters, I's and talk(type) in a format that makes more sense.

Thanks

Inb4 downvotes.

its the internets not English class. =)

Deadfate

10-03-2010

Quote:
GB AFFLICTION:
its the internets not English class. =)

No it isn't English class, it is in fact the internet.

And you are trying to get a point across, make it easier to read and people might be willing to listen to you.

SYMBÖLIC

10-03-2010

Quote:
Deadfate:
No it isn't English class, it is in fact the internet.

And you are trying to get a point across, make it easier to read and people might be willing to listen to you.

i appolgise if u cant read school can fix that, please refer to this link for more help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imum21-hdNg