Scariest Mid Lane Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All Delete

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgren View Post
Say what you want, I main as Malzahar in mid and do extremely well harassing and farming most of the time. The only good counters seem to be champs with longer range than me...:

Shaco
Caitlyn
Orianna
And then a LeBlanc comes along and shows you a magic trick.

CrusaderAntonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Play Talon. Get fed. Nuke their whole team for half their health in the process of instagibbing their carry.

Alucard910

12-18-2012

Akali and Talon can be really tough to lane against. Lots of mids can safely farm but those two can make you pay dearly for stepping out just a bit too far. Before midgame hits they're often able to tower dive and escape at will. Nidalee and LeBlanc are my least favorites to go up against after that.

relazar

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simiun View Post
Hey guys. I am an 800 ELO player doing my best to claw my way out of this pit, haha. I've been reading a lot of guides and tips and such. I have noticed a lot of people say the best way to gain elo is to play a champion role that has a large impact on the game, like jungle or mid/AP Carry. Well, I have a lot of junglers and know how to play them well. But I am lacking in the Mid Lane department. I own quite a few mid laners, but don't play them that well because I am usually jungling. Anyway, I am looking to start playing mid lane more and wanna commit to learning a strong mid laner. What suggestions do you guys have?

Mid Lane champs owned: Annie, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Janna, Jayce, Karthus, Katarina, Master Yi, Morgana, Ryze, Sion, Twisted Fate, Veigar, Zilean.

TLDR: I want to learn a strong mid lane champ. Which one is the strongest at the 800 ELO level in your opinion?

Where's mordekaiser....

acosn

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simiun View Post
Hey guys. I am an 800 ELO player doing my best to claw my way out of this pit, haha. I've been reading a lot of guides and tips and such. I have noticed a lot of people say the best way to gain elo is to play a champion role that has a large impact on the game, like jungle or mid/AP Carry. Well, I have a lot of junglers and know how to play them well. But I am lacking in the Mid Lane department. I own quite a few mid laners, but don't play them that well because I am usually jungling. Anyway, I am looking to start playing mid lane more and wanna commit to learning a strong mid laner. What suggestions do you guys have?

Mid Lane champs owned: Annie, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Janna, Jayce, Karthus, Katarina, Master Yi, Morgana, Ryze, Sion, Twisted Fate, Veigar, Zilean.

TLDR: I want to learn a strong mid lane champ. Which one is the strongest at the 800 ELO level in your opinion?
You're playing a game of picks and counter picks, and it makes no sense to assume the other team is always going to be trash, even at low ELO's.

Pick an anti-caster (Katarina, Veigar, Morganna), a hard built caster (Karthus, Annie, Ryze) and a soak (Morg, again, Sion) and you're good.

Eve's always a great pick just because of how versatile she is in placement (she can mid, jungle, and go top against certain picks) but she's not strictly any of the above. Mastery with more characters is always better as there is no be-all, end-all of any role.

VirginGirl2005

12-18-2012

Any champion in the right hands.
That you ain't directly countering.

GENOClDE

12-19-2012

evelynn= really good roaming after lvl 6 and fun
kat= one of my fav champs extremely strong champ that can change teamfights
karthus= so easy to farm and press r

WinnieDaP00

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Cho'Gath

Seriously, master cho and you'll climb. He's versatile, you can play him top mid or jungle.

I myself play him mid. It wrecks. I run a 9/21/0 masteries with MPen reds, mana regen yellows, ap/lvl blues, and flat ap quints. For summoners I use Flash and Teleport. Teleport is awesome because at that elo, you NEED to carry your team...what better way to do it than be able to pop up in any lane any time to help if they're struggling? Can't count how many times i've saved a lane with this. Max W (Feral Scream) first and you can shut down your mid lane opponent hard with a 3 second silence followed by an easy Rupture (Q).

Grab Crystalline Flask and some potions to start, between those and your passive you WILL stay in that lane as long as you want to stay there. And just farm up massive cs. Their mid can't push you out at all with all your sustain. Farm farm farm, stack up your R asap and you can't be killed, proceed to win the game for your team.