Scariest Mid Lane Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epictues

10-31-2012

are you kidding me. you dont need to buy any new champions. Katrina should be able to raise you out of elo hell just fine

Simiun

10-31-2012

Lol, you were right Ken. I didn't understand you. I understood you up to the Annie comparison. But you lost me after that. Are you trying to say that more so than mechanics, I need to focus on the strength of my champion? And understand what is going on in my surroundings? Cause earlier I thought you said I needed to focus on basic mechanics like last hitting... lol. Like I said, I am a bit confused.

I appreciate everyone's suggestions, though! Thanks for all the input.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

I am basically saying that you need strong basic mechanic skills with the right mindset.

IS18a91d7ad2488507ec964

11-01-2012

Save 6300 IP and buy Cassiopea.

You won't regret it.

Leninon

11-01-2012

Hello Simiun

I pick soraka to counter all your champs. C:

Get friends and play/experiment/creative. You should have fun and always have the opponent at his turret whether or not ur still in your lane XD (fear/domination).

Pls aim for 15-20min games with a good outlook champ if things go wrong into 30/40/60mins ( not the obvious 'dont leave me hanging' guy who gets the blame shift). Dont last hit -- the game should naturally GIVE you gold brackets while attacking someone else, now thats a pay bonus c:

hav fun

Leninon

iDpark

11-01-2012

Its more important at lower elo to master your champion and know the general strengths of the other champions than to play the "op" champions.

For example, I played cho gath top and went from 850- 1250. I had a 14 win streak in ranked at one point.

Cho's Strengths.
Sustain, beat anyone without massive sustain.
AoE cc, good knockup and silence.

Cons.
High early mana cost, until catalyst, and even then, cho gath can't spam skills.
Need full stacks on his ultimate to be really tanky.

I can beat almost any champion top you name.
Champions that give me trouble as chogath, (assuming equal or similar skill level)

Yorick (sustain and harass and he usually rushes tear, so that will probably drive me out of lane)
Therefore ,I will max my e, and then w and get sustain off of his ghouls.

WW. The only way for me to beat warwick in lane is to zone him, and prevent him from getting to creeps for lifesteal.
Therefore, I will max w and silence his attemts to Q me. I will also rush a catalyst, and run him out of mana before I do.

You need to know your champions strengths. Cho is ez mode farm. I can usually get 150 by 20 minutes or 100 by 15 minutes.

People say top is bad lane to carry out of elo hell with. I call bs.
At teamfights, (If it makes it that far)
I can dominate with my Q and secure kills with my feast.

I've played support cho gath due to miscommunication. And still won with q placement and r stacks for tankiness.
Don't be set in what you do every game. Try to work with your team.

Buy Wards. Save lives. Win games.

iPro Penetrator

12-17-2012

mh

sennEYE

12-18-2012

you could go on lux! i think she is the most powerfull early game champion, when u rich lvl 6 u got extreamly combo Q > R > E , Q stun the champ R blow is health and e slowing him + take alot of dmg when detonating.

i played like 30-40 games with her i win all of them except 2.

she comes available in this week , u should play her.

Sileñce

12-18-2012

I noticed alot of people here are telling you alot of maybes, id like to play with you and tell you some things that you could potentially work on out of you basic skills. the fundamentals of the game.
I'll send you a friend request, accept it if youd like to.

Sledgren

12-18-2012

Say what you want, I main as Malzahar in mid and do extremely well harassing and farming most of the time. The only good counters seem to be champs with longer range than me...:

Shaco
Caitlyn
Orianna