New TT bot scaling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fakewc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Just finished a bot game on 3s. I submit that whoever set the scaling be drawn and quartered, then shot in the dick for good measure.

60 CS malphite with 13k+ gold? full builds at 18 minutes. I had an Ashe the other day with a BT at 5:30.

We were rolling them, with triple their kills. They just pushed. And pushed. And died. And pushed. They were spawning instantly - faster than we could chop them down. And with no CS, they just kept getting better items. They just suicided under towers until they overran the base with minions. At the end it became impossible to hold them off. 3 people would go in and get 1 or 2 down. Under the tower.

I don't usually bother with this stuff; and if this is a Halloween gag by the devs, then I'm happy I banged your cousin AND your dog. Otherwise, someone should maybe look into how the bots end up lvl 18 and facerolling us while being dead.

Nakumine

10-31-2012

Interesting. I've never really had a problem with them scaling too quickly item/xp-wise. Although I do agree that it seems like they respawn abnormally quickly, although it could just seem that way due to the shorter general play time on TT.

Fakewc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

It was anomalous. This one particular game was worse than I'd seen. I get that bots need to keep up to prevent a 6 minute game. I understand the argument. It was an outlier game, but it makes and interesting data point to know that it was possible.

Also, the bots may have been far more "brave" since the towers didn't present as much of a threat to them, causing them to dive and assault constantly. It was Malphite, Taric, Graves as bots - so plenty of armor to eat tower shots.

MX5

11-03-2012

I just finished a game as Cait, I went 1/3/7 with 70cs and bot Cait went 1/10/2 with 53cs. I ended the game with 6k gold and bot Cait had 7.2k. Neither of us had gp/10 items. I don't get how they do the scaling in this mode.